With the lull between expansions setting in I am looking to make a new raid team that will hopefully help keep things fresh as well as create a really solid raid team to push into Legion when it releases.

What is the goal of this raid team? To go through all of the amazing raid content this game has to offer from start to present at the correct level. Before people even think it - yes, I know that things will be out of whack in lower content and be much easier so it won't be truly like it was back in the proper era, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun raiding it! The goal will be to see every raid (that still exists) in the proper level, wearing proper gear and obtain as many achievements/titles/mounts on the hardest difficulties we can in each expansion before pushing on to the next.

Few ground rules to try to make things at least a little bit challenging when we are in older raids:
No Heirlooms while raiding (they are fine to level with though)
No Future expansion gems/enchants/gear (ex: no BC quest gear when we are raiding classic)
Must be level locked at the proper level "cap" for the expansion we are raiding
If/when possible we may split the raid into 2 groups in order to maximize loot/difficulty - only if both teams will be able to be successful, rather have everyone succeed then half the team not successful.

How Progressing will work: We will do raids in order of difficulty/order they were released. Once we have beaten a raid we will work on the next raid, and continue on until we have beaten every raid that an expansion has to offer. Once we get to the tiers with multiple difficulties we will attempt to do each raid on the hardest difficulty possible (ex: 25m Heroic for ICC, Mythic for SoO, etc). While we do raids we will also do our very best to get all of the meta achievements for the mounts. After an expansion is beaten we will do 1 "farm" week where we will go back and finish up any achievements we haven't yet completed and just make sure everyone has gotten a chance to see all the raids in that expansion. My plan is to experience all of the content but not dwell on any of it for too long.

At the very least for classic or unless someone can suggest a better loot system my intentions for loot system would be:
GDKP to start (may change eventually if a better system is determined) Min price depending on type of gear
min prices can/will change going from expansion to expansion if deemed necessary

Weapons: 50g
Set Pieces: 25g
Visibles: 10g
Jewelry: 25g
Trinkets: 50g
Legendaries: 250g
Other(bags/gems/etc): 10g

Bidding: bids will be done in raid chat. Main Specs bid first, if no min bid then off spec gets to bid. If no one bids the minimum for the item it will be DE'd.

Raid times: These will be discussed once we get enough people together to actually start raiding. I do intend this to be a weekend raid team. Right now I am leaning towards Friday & Saturday at 9-12EST (6-9PST) We might also add a week day to do older raids that we've gone past already in order to work on achievements if people missed them and still want them.

What we need: Right now everything is needed, I will be playing a Prot pally and I also have a Healer (undecided on disc/holy atm) Priest who will be joining. The goal is to have a roster of 20-30 members so that once we reach current content we do not need to recruit more/drop people in order to have a viable raid comp for WoD/Legion content.

When we will start: Tentative date is 3/11 depending on the number of people and their level. First Raid will be Molten Core and depending on how we fair possibly AQ20.

This is still in the early stages of development and I am open to other's input/ideas. I just think it will be a good experience to see all of the content in the game with a single raid team and get to enjoy everything from the ground up.

How to Apply: 1) Apply to the CTR guild (can't post links at this time, but google convert to raid and its pretty simple) once you've done that head over to the teams page of the website and apply to Converted: From the Beginning

Any questions feel free to post them here, mail me in game on Jehann or add my battletag: ANTHILIA#1650