Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    This is why I don't travel to foreign countries, I just know I'd offend someone over some dumb shit and end up having my hand chopped off. In which case, i'd carpet bomb the whole continent out of spite.
    Given your post I believe you, you never set foot outside your county.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Backward society being backward?

:O

Deleted

sign

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Stop posting shit like that and pretend it's surprising, the entire area should be nuked to the ground to get rid of the people stuck in the past.
    ......signed

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    It's a really fun thought experiment to think about a scenario where none of the mainstream religions exist and one day, someone just starts preaching the ideas of Christianity and Islam.

What kind of people would flock to those religions? Who would take any of the "inspiring" stories seriously in this day and age if they were introduced for the first time?

Burning bushes, head scarfs, wiping your butt with a only a certain hand... I don't think it would fly. Look at Scientology.

Humans know too much about what is real and what is not real.
    Religions continue to flourish, despite that few people believed at one time or another that religious/spiritual beliefs would be replaced by such tools as logic and scientific reasoning, and despite the vicious attempts by many regimes to stamp out religious beliefs.
    And religious/spiritual beliefs were born in an intellectual vacuum...so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    >All these people defending SA over this.

Oh MMO-C, never change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation.
    If you live in another country, then your best bet is to play activist and try to get your country's attention about SA's laws that you disagree with.

If you live in Saudi Arabia...then you're subject to those laws. Don't break them or they break you.
    Does not mean SA is not one of the biggest shitholes on earth though.

Ive always believed a persons religious and political views should be kept to themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubaal View Post
    Ive always believed a persons religious and political views should be kept to themselves.
    How do you do that in a democracy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Religions continue to flourish, despite that few people believed at one time or another that religious/spiritual beliefs would be replaced by such tools as logic and scientific reasoning, and despite the vicious attempts by many regimes to stamp out religious beliefs.
    And religious/spiritual beliefs were born in an intellectual vacuum...so...
    The Abrahamic ones weren't. The Greeks had figured out the world was round, and the Babylonians were making extensive contributions to Mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's actually pretty hard to use your bike in the dessert sands.
    Mean nuking but phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    The Abrahamic ones weren't. The Greeks had figured out the world was round, and the Babylonians were making extensive contributions to Mathematics.
    Disagree on the Abrahamic beliefs which originated from tribal polytheistic beliefs (Fascinating in themselves really)

And Egyptians were bigger on math... (although they still hadn't figured on notation yet. Still, I submit the difference in timeframe is comparatively thin)