Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Do blacks in USA face more racism than Asians?

When I think about what the Japs did with their sneak attack just 74 years ago and the fact the blacks never really did anything to whites, why is there assumed more racism for blacks? maybe its just a backlash to their "thug culture". no other race in america gets paid to sing about "fucking hoes, spending mad money YO, cooking crack (lmao i find it funny they all think they crack dealers, but none of them but dmx admits to doing it) and the list goes on. they should look to themselves, fix it, then we can have that big talk liberals always want.

Deleted
    Both of them seem to face a lot of racism in the OP.

Deleted
    What are Asians anyway? Chinese? Korean? Indian? Thai? All very different people.

And arent there also black Asians?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What are Asians anyway? Chinese? Korean? Indian? Thai? All very different people.

i dont know, im confused too

No. Elite universities discriminate against Asian-Americans without repercussions. These universities also discriminate in favor of black Americans (one example - scores that get 5.9% of Asians into med school get 56.4% of blacks in). In a society where education is destiny, this is a more valuable and relevant form of discrimination than anything else I can think of, at least for the upwardly mobile.

Well if you think about it, all white people are really Asian too since there's no geographical basis for making Europe a separate continent, and it's kind of silly to call it Eurasia because you guys are tiny compared to Asia so why should you get top billing?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    No. Elite universities discriminate against Asian-Americans without repercussions. These universities also discriminate in favor of black Americans (one example - scores that get 5.9% of Asians into med school get 56.4% of blacks in). In a society where education is destiny, this is a more valuable and relevant form of discrimination than anything else I can think of, at least for the upwardly mobile.
    WHAT?! Why do they do this?

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    WHAT?! Why do they do this?
    Affirmative Action (Positive discrimination) is why.

Asian privilege is too stronk.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-02-29 at 01:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you find racism among elite universities against Asians to be more damaging than the systemic racism against blacks in our criminal justice system?
    Eat yo vegetables

And Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Persians.

Are Berbers (North Africans) that are born and/or live in America, African-Americans?

Black Asians like the Andamanese

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Affirmative Action (Positive discrimination) is why.

Asian privilege is too stronk.
    Privilege?

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Privilege?
    Too smart for your own good. Too many Asians to fill the racial quota.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they do. I am neither Asian nor Black, so I cannot know it first hand, but I got the impression that Asians here do not encounter an attitude much different from White people. While Blacks... well, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The OP oxymoronic knows that blacks face more racism in the US than Asians, I'm not sure why he is asking.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for an interesting discussion but the OP decided to have a racist moment or twenty instead of posting something for good discussion.

I think the racism overall is prevalent for both but unless you are talking athletics there is little positive in black racism where many of the attributes systemically given to Asians is positive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Do you find racism among elite universities against Asians to be more damaging than the systemic racism against blacks in our criminal justice system?
    Seeing they don't face any systemic racism in your justice system id say yes, the one in the elite universities is more damaging.

As recompense for all the suffering inflicted on my people by you and your ancestors, I demand on behalf of all Asians that we officially take ownership of the label of "white". You guys can be pink. Pink guilt, feel it, know it, own it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    As recompense for all the suffering inflicted on my people by you and your ancestors, I demand on behalf of all Asians that we officially take ownership of the label of "white". You guys can be pink. Pink guilt, feel it, know it, own it.
    On behalf of all white people I hereby except your application to the white race, we will remove our self's in due time due to the large number of white people this will be gradually done.
    Expect all white people to move from White to Pink in the next 18.5 years.

Asians don't really, it's mainly whites who face racism in the US.

Whats the purpose of trying to quantify who faces "more racism"?

Both are an issue. Thats all that really matters.