Us hyjal power word awesome is recruiting for our mythic team 13/13h 5/13m

Power Word Awesome is recruiting for our Mythic HFC team. We are currently 13/13 Heroic and 5/13 Mythic. We are recruiting ALLL Please fill out the form and reply here. Or you can message me in game. Or Ingame mail Khottan, Khotaan, Sarnus, Gröôt, Relidrapally, Ditchpigg
    You can al meesage me on Battletag fyad #1494

Personal Information:

Name:

Previous MMOs played:

Other favourite games:

Character Information:

Armory Link:

Name:

Class:

Race:

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?

What glyphs are you using and why?

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have.

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable. Include also all experience in Hardmodes.

How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm server time Monday - Satuday and Sundays is an off fun night. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times? Bear in mind me expect ~99% attendance.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them?

Do you have Gamevox and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?

Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat:

Post your Computer specs:

Explain your choice of key bindings, do not list them all, just give us an idea of which abilities you bind where.

Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below.

Tell us a joke, it's (hopefully) been a long application and we need a laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

bump
    a lump
    Last edited by fyad; 2016-02-29 at 06:45 PM.