Thread: Donald Drumpf

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    yep, really only takes a few mins research to see how whinny and inconsistent Trump really is. but oh no he has a cool campaign slogan so none of that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    yep, really only takes a few mins research to see how whinny and inconsistent Trump really is. but oh no he has a cool campaign slogan so none of that matters.
    Still more research that turdburglar Drumpf has done his whole life. Or could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Hard for me to take a foreign comedian seriously.
    Sounds like a trump supporter to me!

Drumpf should really embrace his heritage.

wonder how much the establishment paid him to create this meme

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Playing into Trump's strategy with facts and hard truths? Man, Trump must be one hell of a mastermind to outwit a TV show host.
    Trumps strategy is essentially catching heat from liberal establishment types, of which John Oliver is and is sometimes the most egregiously obnoxiously so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Third Generation (Grandparents):

4. Friederich (Fred) TRUMP was born on 14 Mar 1869 in Kallstadt, Pfalz, Germany. He immigrated in 1885 to United States from Hamburg aboard the ship "Eider" and became a U.S. citizen in 1892 in Seattle, Washington. He died of influenza on 30 Mar 1918 in New York City, New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The harder the left wing comes at the Donald, the more support he gets. On the bright side Oliver will have plenty of material once the Donald gets in the oval office.

Deleted
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/20...4HP/story.html
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Globe
    Trump’s German wine-growing ancestors were named Drumpf, according to journalist Gwenda Blair’s book “The Trumps: Three Generations That Built An Empire.” The family changed the name at some point during the Thirty Years’ War.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The Thirty Years' War was a series of wars in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648.
    Just in case someone was unclear when the name change happened. It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Third Generation (Grandparents):

4. Friederich (Fred) TRUMP was born on 14 Mar 1869 in Kallstadt, Pfalz, Germany. He immigrated in 1885 to United States from Hamburg aboard the ship "Eider" and became a U.S. citizen in 1892 in Seattle, Washington. He died of influenza on 30 Mar 1918 in New York City, New York.
    So this makes him Hitler 2.0? ( I know i know that he was austrian...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    His slogan would eventually go back to 'You're Fired!' when he's elected

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    So this makes him Hitler 2.0? ( I know i know that he was austrian...)
    No, it´s about the german translation of the word trump.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    His slogan would eventually go back to 'You're Fired!' when he's elected
    or "I'll sue you!" he'll sue the government, he'll sue you for defaming what a great president he is!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Sounds like a trump supporter to me!
    or just a racist/nationalist/hatist in general. Attacking and judging because one is 'foreign'. lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/20...4HP/story.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War

Just in case someone was unclear when the name change happened. It's been a while.
    Oh, ok, wow i thought it was a mistake at the immigration center when his grandparent emmigrated to the US, now this makes even less of a headline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Oliver devoted a whole segment to Trump, where as Trump has devoted a couple sentences to this guy. Oliver is hypocritically feeding the person he claims to be troll.
    Right, so he can get a reaction from Trump (he will) and then he can make more segments about him and it will snowball from there.
    It will be glorious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Oh, ok, wow i thought it was a mistake at the immigration center when his grandparent emmigrated to the US, now this makes even less of a headline.
    The "headline" with the name was mostly that Trump took a jab at Jon Stewart for changing his name (from Leibowitz to Stewart), saying he should "embrace his heritage", and Trump being generally just a douchy antisemite, and well, Trump's heritage is the Drumpf name, so embrace away, Donald.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    The wall just got 10 ft higher.
    And John Oliver will also be deported with the 11 million immigrants.

Deleted
    Trump could grab this opportunity by the balls and write a book called "Mein Drumpf".

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    And John Oliver will also be deported with the 11 million immigrants.
    If the US starts deporting British (or Australian, NZ) actors and comedians, then you can basically say bye bye to the best TV shows and movies made in the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The "headline" with the name was mostly that Trump took a jab at Jon Stewart for changing his name (from Leibowitz to Stewart), saying he should "embrace his heritage", and Trump being generally just a douchy antisemite, and well, Trump's heritage is the Drumpf name, so embrace away, Donald.
    Yeah, as much as i like john oliver, but that´s quite the difference. Embracing a name that was changed 600 years ago compared to a name change from your birthname is not really comparable.