Deleted

Question Quest "Fight, Kill, Salute!"

Hi there,

recently finally completed the tedious grind that is those nemesis quests.

Now i want to complete this quest to claim my title.

HOWEVER, I already spent two WHOLE days (almost 8 hours each) being signed up for this shit without any invite!

So my question is, HOW am I supposed to finish this quest? Is there some trick to it? I read about queues of up to an hour but .. honestly, there has to be something special to it. Can I sign up in groups or as a raid maybe?

Deleted
    Don't bother. Even if you do get in, you'll have to face a premade anyway, and you can't beat them. And even if you play your cards right, you'll probably end up facing a tank or a healer, and you will lose.

Your major mistake was to do all Nemesis quests before queing up for the Coliseum.

You probably completed those quests in Ashran like everybody else, since you spend hours in Ashran for those quests, you might as well signed up for the Coliseum.

I got some Invites after waiting for hours while i was in Ashran, so it lined up nicely.

As for your current situation, just keep trying and wait, had some days with no invites, some days i got an invite after waiting two hours (which is rather "fast").

Some hints if you ever manage to get into the Coliseum:

1.Don't charge like an idiot at the first enemy you see, keep your head out of fights and play defensively if someone focuses you.
    (Buffs / Toys that make you smaller help here)
    2.Don't sit like an idiot in the corner and hope to just kill the remaining person, tag each enemy that is close to dying, for each "tagged" enemy that dies you get a buff which increases your damage and movement speed.
    3.Play Mindgames, seriously, you're in one raid group before the fight, if you see a rather difficult opponent like a Healer, Tank or Feral Druid, tell those people to focus said person because if they don't he'll win for sure. (This however might backfire, especially if you are on a class / spec which is on top of the food chain in 1v1 PvP)

I managed to complete the Land man Standing (Which is an Auto complete for Kill,fight,Salute! btw.) Achievement as Elemental Shaman, which is by no means a decent class / spec for such a situation, however i had the luck that i played against opponents which most likely had no real clue how to play in the Coliseum, because invites are rather scarce, this might play in the favor of a person who read up some hints / tricks for the coliseum.

You might also find some people who need the Achievement as well and just Wintrade, the" Scenario" has a maximum of 14 people and even launches if something like 7 people accepted the invite, however if you won the Coliseum, you can't sign up for the rest of the week.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-03-01 at 12:26 AM.

Do premade group. Took me like 2hrs to complete quest (if you win you get quest completed instantly) or buy a boost. PPL sell it for 50k on my realm.

Or you can just win it yourself, it will take few tries to get used to FFA mode but then you should be able to win (since i refuse to pay for any type of pvp boost) i rather spend 2-3 hours and get a win myself. Basically sit in the corner, tag ppl with range spells, dont come out, dont pop any cds, keep ur hp full (if u can), then once its 2-3 ppl left, let the best fighter win.
    Also as it was mentioned above, mindgame is very very important, if you see a Tank or a Disc priest, you gotta get other ppl gang up on them (works every time), same goes if its a pre-made, get other ppl to gang up on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also apparently (based on comments of some pvers from dif topic) pve set bonuses + legendary rings work in Coliseum, so if you have any of high ilvl set tier or legendary ring, use it, will make your job much easier

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore the title, its not worth jumping through all the hoops and bullshit to get it. The best time to get it was at release, its too late to get it now.

Queue prime time on Tuesdays, people like the quick valor. Ask in /2 or look at group finder. Broadcast to your friends list. Since you did all of the nemesis quests, I'm sure you gained a few friends in those groups - or at the least landed in a few Hydra/Avenger groups to pick up a few RL contacts - usually some of them also group up for the Col or straight out do Col nights. I was away for a couple months, so I got minched off quite a few friends lists, but shit ain't that hard if you slow down and think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================