Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbound View Post
    Also he was using the Scabbard. Which on beta, scaled up to 15k STR on use. As well as 4p tier. Nowhere near close as the amount he should be doing.

Also the hunter seems to be bugging out his character as well https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ce=22&fight=42

Look at his melee hits.
    Most of the people in the raid is using previous tier stuff. Yeah the hunters found something with their pet.
    On top of that, a bunch of Unholy DK artifact isn't functional. The ghouls aren't applying the debuffs and the shambler is still dealing very very low dmg.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-06-21 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Most of the people in the raid is using previous tier stuff. Yeah the hunters found something with their pet.
    On top of that, a bunch of Unholy DK artifact isn't functional. The ghouls aren't applying the debuffs and the shambler is still dealing very very low dmg.
    I wasn't aware of how much in the UH Artifact wasn't functioning. What else specifically isn't working?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I wasn't aware of how much in the UH Artifact wasn't functioning. What else specifically isn't working?
    Ghouls deal very low damage, don't apply debuffs, their explosion damage is more or less bugged too, shambler super low damage. Other than that things work, just those are supposed to be significant amounts of damage for us and they aren't because of it being bugged

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Ghouls deal very low damage, don't apply debuffs, their explosion damage is more or less bugged too, shambler super low damage. Other than that things work, just those are supposed to be significant amounts of damage for us and they aren't because of it being bugged
    That makes sense. In dungeons and while grinding on the beta, I feel like my damage is in a good place, but it would be nice to have those things working as intended. Do we think it'll add to our overall damage, or balance out the nerf coming to Mr. Skelly?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Most uh dmg come from this lv15 talent pet(except CS) !?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samvex View Post
    All Will Serve is overtuned as fuck right now. Dark Arbiter also does pretty insane damage with a good chunk of Mastery, but if there's a fight with consistent AoE, Defile will likely beat it due to uptime and/or cheesing Epidemic damage with 10 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    All Will Serve is overtuned as fuck right now. Dark Arbiter also does pretty insane damage with a good chunk of Mastery, but if there's a fight with consistent AoE, Defile will likely beat it due to uptime and/or cheesing Epidemic damage with 10 stacks.
    DA is a lot more risk reward compared to Gargoyle and a much shorter duration, mess it up and you lose a lot so more or less it's balanced.

Deleted
    DA is a lot more risk reward compared to Gargoyle and a much shorter duration, mess it up and you lose a lot so more or less it's balanced.
    True, but you'd have to be pretty braindead to mess up DA.

which is almost the case of 9 out of 10 DK you see around.

Quote Originally Posted by Samvex View Post
    Nah, not most. But way too much. 15%ish.

That makes sense. In dungeons and while grinding on the beta, I feel like my damage is in a good place, but it would be nice to have those things working as intended. Do we think it'll add to our overall damage, or balance out the nerf coming to Mr. Skelly?
    I don't think All Will Serve will be nerfed too hard especially since it was the showcase ability on our class blog. Army and its associated traits are meant to do 'significant damage' however, so damage will likely have to come from somewhere.

You put too much faith in the wow community.

I don't think All Will Serve will be nerfed too hard especially since it was the showcase ability on our class blog. Army and its associated traits are meant to do 'significant damage' however, so damage will likely have to come from somewhere.
    It would be nice to see the extra damage from those abilities be icing on the very well off cake we're already eating.

It would be nice to see the extra damage from those abilities be icing on the very well off cake we're already eating.
    Likely I see a bit of a nerf on Epidemic coming. All Will Serve will be slightly nerfed as well. FS damage needs to go up and SS damage very slightly down, Destering Wound damage needs an about 50% buff. Balance all that with army and its associated traits working, we would be in a great spot.

Likely I see a bit of a nerf on Epidemic coming. All Will Serve will be slightly nerfed as well. FS damage needs to go up and SS damage very slightly down, Destering Wound damage needs an about 50% buff. Balance all that with army and its associated traits working, we would be in a great spot.
    Here's hoping..

I see it very differently I guess.

Skulker needs to go down 50%. That makes it about half as good as DA.
    SS needs to go up about 5-10%. CS is fine.
    FW needs to go up at least 50%. Maybe more. Id much rather see any potential FeS buff just go into FW.
    Epidemic is fine. It seems OP because everything dies so fast. In a raid situation its balanced by the charges.
    Virulent Plague needs to go up about 10-20%.
    Death Coil needs to go up about 20%.
    Belcher needs to go up 10-20%.

Of course, none of us have any freaking clue how much damage Army of the Dead, The Shambler, Portal to the Underworld or Armies of the Damned are supposed to do. So none of these suggestions really matter until we see at least some tuning.
    Last edited by Rothulean1; 2016-06-21 at 06:13 PM.

If you mean the general Ghoul (Timmy) with when you mention Belcher then yes he could use a bump. However taking the Abom talent is supposed to offer utility not a DPS increase.

Yea sorry hes been my default since forever. I meant ghoul/belcher.

Doesn't the belcher do significantly more aoe damage, though? Vile gas is pretty strong.

AoE yes. Single target not really.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Doesn't the belcher do significantly more aoe damage, though? Vile gas is pretty strong.
    Pretty sure this was fixed when the target limit on the normal ghouls transformed claw was removed