Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Pretty sure this was fixed when the target limit on the normal ghouls transformed claw was removed
    My 110 is stuck in server hell and I can't log on. I'll try to check this out whenever they allow me to log in, I guess.

Pretty sure this was fixed when the target limit on the normal ghouls transformed claw was removed
    Id still say the Belcher's cleave is better because its a circle. The ghoul version seems to be conal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    Id still say the Belcher's cleave is better because its a circle. The ghoul version seems to be conal.
    This is right. Afaik, Ghoul is 180 degrees in front, Belcher is 360. I believe the 'ticks' are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    This is right. Afaik, Ghoul is 180 degrees in front, Belcher is 360. I believe the 'ticks' are the same.
    Yea exactly and almost all of the AoE ive seen favors the circular AoE over the conal when the pet is melee.

Deleted
    Yea exactly and almost all of the AoE ive seen favors the circular AoE over the conal when the pet is melee.
    Yeah, especially with how shitty the pet AI is.

15+ Year Old Account
    What will our stat prio look like, mast>crit(If u go castigator)>haste>vers?, or Mast>haste>crit>vers for clawing shadows?

Was trying to put together an BiS list, but kinda dont know our stat prios
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Not sure we need that high. 20% for sure though.

Not sure we need that high. 20% for sure though.
    Just what I've been seeing/hearing as of late. Likely it's just to make it so that it feels a bit quicker, because the longer GCD takes getting used to. I agree though 20% would be fine.

Just what I've been seeing/hearing as of late. Likely it's just to make it so that it feels a bit quicker, because the longer GCD takes getting used to. I agree though 20% would be fine.
    Yea I dont think that extra 5% haste is worth the potential mastery loss. Haste is by far the most expensive stat, if im not mistaken. But 5% haste is a LOT of mastery. And Clawing Shadows is scaling pretty insane atm. Tooltip for my SS says 98-99kish, but partially reduced by armor obviously. CS is up top 111.6k or something like that. This is with my weapon up to ilvl 864, but overall gear 848.

Edit:
    And lets not forget Epidemic.

Deleted
    Resource wise, the 12% haste I have at 110 on my ilvl 836 DK in the beta feels like just about enough, very little downtime overall, and almost always a half-full to full RP bar. This is with 3/3 in both Runic Tattoos and Scourge the Unbeliever traits, no double doom though.

We might want to go higher on haste to lower the GCD though.

Armies of the Damned works now. By works I mean the debuffs are now actually being applied. I need more time to test tonight if they are functioning as intended.

Portal to the Underworld seems to not work at all now. I see no damage/explosion when they die and no damage in my combat log from Drag me to Helheim.

Shambler damage is still low. Risen Skulker damage is still very high. Starting to wonder when we'll actually see number tuning or is this considered just that?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Armies of the Damned works now. By works I mean the debuffs are now actually being applied. I need more time to test tonight if they are functioning as intended.

Portal to the Underworld seems to not work at all now. I see no damage/explosion when they die and no damage in my combat log from Drag me to Helheim.

Shambler damage is still low. Risen Skulker damage is still very high. Starting to wonder when we'll actually see number tuning or is this considered just that?
    In the previous build the explosion from army with Portal to the Underworld happened just as the corpses despawned, not when the ghouls died. They did do proper damage when they exploded this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if unholy went live in its current state, only then to be hotfixed shortly afterwards as blizzard figure out we're ignoring half of our abilities/mechanics because their damage is negligible.

Tuning hasn't happened barely at all on us, give it time before you start saying 'yeah we're going live like this'. I mean really there was 2-3 tuning patches and since then stuff hasn't been touched. You really think tuning is done yet alone even started on things like artifacts?

I'm sure we'll get tuned over the next build or so. They've been finishing up on most others recently. Fingers crossed the bat doesn't swing and it balances nicely.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    From what I've heard the Ghoul's Sweeping Claw is 360 degrees now aswell, atleast according to Frostelion in this video.
    <Prepull> Frostmane EU
    Monk
    DK
    YouTube
    Twitch

anyone notice that the risen sulker isn't doing damage all the time? 80% of the time he just stands there not attacking
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    anyone notice that the risen sulker isn't doing damage all the time? 80% of the time he just stands there not attacking
    Yup noticed right away. Reported it and posted it on bug forums.

Hopefully all these DK pet bugs start getting fixed soon.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

It looks like we're the only ones that got passed over in this last build.. lol Do we need that much attention, or require so little?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    You all need to forget about this 25% haste meme. It's not a thing as of right now. Truth is that nobody has a fucking clue about what stats are the best.