Monk or Druid for soloing

I have the legion lvl 100 boost and i want to use it on either a Monk or a Druid for soloing old content up until DS 25H. I know that this content isn't really hard and both probably can clear most of it but still i am not sure which one to boost. Which one do you guys think is the best or the one that can clear old content faster? I am not planning on gearing it much just the minimum ilvl to do the raids without much difficulty.

Boomkins are dumb. I literally do nothing but spam Starfall and run around watching shit die. Obviously Starfall is changing in Legion but for now it's stupid how easy it is to solo old raids

Quote Originally Posted by Reitun View Post
    I have the legion lvl 100 boost and i want to use it on either a Monk or a Druid for soloing old content up until DS 25H. I know that this content isn't really hard and both probably can clear most of it but still i am not sure which one to boost. Which one do you guys think is the best or the one that can clear old content faster? I am not planning on gearing it much just the minimum ilvl to do the raids without much difficulty.
    They're going to be the same when it comes to old content. Just pick whichever one you will enjoy playing the most (you can test out what each class feels like at high level on the PTR, which is free to download).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    or now it's stupid how easy it is to solo old raids
    This pretty much. You can solo absolutely anything regardless of class if it's pre MoP. You can solo MoP raids if you have healing or tank options (which Druids and Monks have), so again really it just comes down to preference.

Note that Druid is essentially four different playable classes (warrior tank, rogue DPS, mage DPS and priest heals), so if you want a variety of playstyles on the same character Druid may be the way to go. All three monk specs are a variation of the energy/combo point mechanic (basically rogues).