Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    As long as Alcohol is legal I couldn't give a shit what they do with marijuana. Booze is significantly more destructive.

The war on drugs is a huge racket

If mary jane was legalised the DEA could and WOULD lose alot of federal funding and the private prison industry would take a hit not to mention alot of industries that rely on it being illegal.

Its so ironic that weed is illegal where i live but here iam drinking a nice cup of Kratom which is perfectly legal and are both herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitri View Post
    Please tell me what medical care marihuana users require after few years of usage. And I don't think anybody is advocating driving while intoxicated, like that can't happen with alchohol or anything else and I would argue you are alot more prone to do stupid shit while drunk compared to high on weed.
    You probably are more likely to do stupid shit" while drunk but thats another matter entirely.

Oh, and here you are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-t...ts_of_cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    At the same time, you have no moral right to get a free education at any level.
    Not in this day and age. Rights evolve over time, and free education is increasingly reaching the point where it's a moral right to be given it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Yes send them to college for free where they can be brainwashed by SJW teachers like the one from Missouri. At least she got fired I guess. Good riddance.
    People like you are the reason why education standards are slipping in the US.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaah. Another edgy Stefan Molyneux/Ayn Rand fanboi.

No worries, you'll either grow out of it like other college kids grow out of Nietzsche/Nihilism/SWJ-ism or the world will just write you off as irrelevant. And that would be a shame.
    ad hominem

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to grow up and be a snarky liberal MMO forum shitposter

ad hominem

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to grow up and be a snarky liberal MMO forum shitposter
    You could have expended on your statements with some kind of arguments. But okay.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    You could have expended on your statements with some kind of arguments. But okay.
    What am I going to do, defend Rand and Molyneux's ideology in a forum post? No the guy was just being a jerk.

War on drugs is BS because unless you stop the demand, there will always be those who will take the risk and supply.

Make it legal? No more demand form your fav drug dealers, less crimes related to drugs (shootings, stealing etc).

And @ those saying "weed is bad for you!" Yeah no heck? Prolonged use can cause memory loss, inhaling smoke isn't great for your lungs, and it can be psychologically addictive.

But we also have cigarettes and alcohol which do all of that and worse.

Rather have my tax money go into making the public smarter instead of busting people who just want to relax and smoke a doobie.

What am I going to do, defend Rand and Molyneux's ideology in a forum post? No the guy was just being a jerk.
    There are other responses you could have picked. Or, did you just come here to spout what is essentially borderline contradictory nonsense to most people?
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    There are other responses you could have picked. Or, did you just come here to spout what is essentially borderline contradictory nonsense to most people?
    He's already admitted a couple of times he lives in his own reality, it's pointless to try debating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    He's already admitted a couple of times he lives in his own reality, it's pointless to try debating him.
    I was just kidding around in that thread. I made a legitimate argument and that guy chose to ignore it and attack me personally.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you even talking about?