Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you regret most so far in life?

I guess I'll go first...

Wasting time on things / people. For example wasting time binge watching Netflix instead of brushing up on programming or updating my portfolio. Now im wasting time talking about how I regret wasting time. How bout that

And you?

Causing someone to die when they try to rob me. :/

Ive probably spent a solid 2 years /played on wow if not more. I regret that I wasn't out doing other things but honestly I formed a lot of friendships through that game and it gave me entertainment. I mainly regret it because it caused be to be sheltered through my highschool years. I wish I spent that time talking to people for social skills, and lifting so id have the body I want by now. Its the old "if I could go back to highschool id be so popular with all the knowledge and experience I have now" kind of thing.

Deleted
    Smoking far too much weed in High School instead of focusing on my studies. Doing the same again when I went to college. Twice.
    I can't really complain. I'm in a relatively well paid job now with plenty of disposable income, but I do kinda wish that I hadn't wasted so much time getting high. One of my schoolfriends is an engineer at SpaceX, lives in a beachfront property in Cali and has a 'spare' apartment on Wall St...

Hate to say it, but finding out about this game while at University back in early 05.

Not seeing Kesha when she came to my city.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Believing in love.

Probably career decisions. But then again I suspect my regrets are largely due to the "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" phenom. If I would've picked the other path, I would regret that just as much.

Maybe the biggest regret is letting girls go who in hindsight were ideal for me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I kinda regret not expanding on my creative skills.

I used to excel at drawing and painting in my teens but completely put it aside at one point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not having objected to my parents deciding to move when I was in 6th grade.

Went from being a social butterfly who excelled academically to a recluse who's only interaction with other people was when they ridiculed me.

Ruined my life.

Deleted
    probably dropping out of school at some point.
    O well, what is done is done .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

Went from being a social butterfly who excelled academically to a recluse who's only interaction with other people was when they ridiculed me.

Ruined my life.
    LOL - nothing that happens socially in 6th grade has the capability to ruin your life.

Its not like you were getting touched by your dad. Jesus christ.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

Ruined my life.
    Moving wouldn't change your personality that drastically.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Moving wouldn't change your personality that drastically.
    You know nothing about life... John Snow.

Moving can seriously change one personality in 180 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You know nothing about life... John Snow.

Moving can seriously change one personality in 180 degrees.
    I mean sure if you lie to yourself.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

All those cues I missed from that cute girl in highschool........my 1st time could have been VERY memorable.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Hate to say it, but finding out about this game while at University back in early 05.
    LSU?

I kinda wish I never got into this game either, at the end of the day, I have... pixel titles and a handful of people that we might exchange "likes" with on facebook.

I wish I tried harder in high school, or didn't move to the suburbs (guess that wasn't my decision) before middle school.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Not seeing Kesha when she came to my city.
    Not trying harder to meet Aaliyah when she came to my place of employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    That I didn't start art earlier in my life.

Slacking off in school becoming anti social, sheltered. Spending all my free time playing Wow or taking naps.

HS was a giant waste of time I would never say if I could go back I would do better. If I could go back I would of dropped out. started working full time and got my GED. My friend dropped out his last year because they told him he would have to repeat a year. He got his GED, his license to drive and a job that year at 18. 2 years later he has 2 years of Retail experience under his belt including Manager experience. He worked 40 hours a week but was still considered part time. He has lived own his own and with roomates. He did move back home to live with family rent free now he gets paid to be a full time care giver for a family member. He drives a used Cadillac CTS. Has always had a powerful gaming Rig with 2 Video Cards.

He had a rough life but came out fine.

I know other people that dropped out and went to college early on a GED. They have all graduated now and are working though they still live @ home but living @ home has become a smart financial decision.

I have another friend who just moved into a new 2 bedroom apartment with his fiance. He works as a garbage man. By far the most successful person I know and he has not gone to college.
    Last edited by Packing an i5; 2016-03-01 at 03:44 PM.