Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Marco Rubio and the Foam Parties

Apparently he used to go to gay foam parties. I know Infowars as a source so all the pictures must be fake. Of course the article is biased but nonetheless he was at these parties.

http://www.infowars.com/report-rubio...college-years/

The best part of this is that someone at Infowars had to go digging through a bunch of pictures of gay foam parties to find this. And considering who Alex Jones and his fans are, I can't imagine how hard they much have been triggered by it.

Not only does that look nothing like Rubio in either picture, unless you're basically blind, but you do realize that foam parties are not something exclusive to the gay community, right?

I mean, I strongly dislike Rubio but this is some hilariously wrong shit.

I know Infowars as a source so all the pictures must be fake. Of course the article is biased but nonetheless he was at these parties.
    pictures must be fake
    he was at these parties
    We know Marco Rubio went to at least one foam party - that much he has admitted to. However, as I recall, he has not admitted to being at the foam parties depicted in these pictures.
    All we have is a picture of some men at a foam party, an arrow pointed at Rubio's head - this is the worst kind of "evidence" possible.

Hell, I've been to a foam party - my college hosted 2-3/year while in undergrad from 2005-09.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it really matter that he did? He's a conservative Christian man now. Everyone has a past.

Also I take offense at that stupid "in which scantily-clad men were covered in suds to camouflage homosexual acts". You're at a gay party with a lot of gay men. What the hell do you need to camouflage?

Why have I never heard of foam parties that sounds sexy as hell.

Also Rubio as most ripped presidential candidate 2016.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The best part of this is that someone at Infowars had to go digging through a bunch of pictures of gay foam parties to find this. And considering who Alex Jones and his fans are, I can't imagine how hard they much have been triggered by it.
    That or have been furiously masturbating to how much they hate the gays for all the fun they are having

Maybe that's Rubio's grand plan - if he wins the GOP ticket - announce that he's gay - and then confuse the SJW vote into splitting between "first female" and "first gay" vote, while still holding onto the GOP base - he just didn't plan for the Trump Effect.

Edit: Very likely fake - I just thought it'd be fun to roll with it
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Well, that's an insane topic. Foam parties aren't just a gay thing. This is just hurling fake mud.

d, but you do realize that foam parties are not something exclusive to the gay community, right?
    I agree they are not exclusive to the gay community but did you see the pictures? Not many if any women there...and it's at a gay club.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    That or have been furiously masturbating to how much they hate the gays for all the fun they are having

Maybe that's Rubio's grand plan - if he wins the GOP ticket - announce that he's gay - and then confuse the SJW vote into splitting between "first female" and "first gay" vote, while still holding onto the GOP base - he just didn't plan for the Trump Effect.

Edit: Very likely fake - I just thought it'd be fun to roll with it
    And thus, the Tumblr civil war had begun.

What the media aren't reporting on is the documented evidence of Rubio having been spotted out in the woods.

If that is him in the first picture, it looks like he's a hired model. The second one is super vague, it's just a hairline. Not that any of this really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I agree they are not exclusive to the gay community but did you see the pictures? Not many if any women there...and it's at a gay club.
    Ok...and?

Again, you realize that there are foam parties not at gay clubs as well, right? Not to mention, again, that looks almost nothing like Cruz in the first picture (unless he used to be ripped as all shit and have a different facial structure) and the second picture is literally just the top of somebodies head. This is, as is par for the course for Inforwars, some hilariously low effort conspiracy bullshit.

Well now I have a regret I can post in that other thread - didn't go to any foam parties. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    Well now I have a regret I can post in that other thread - didn't go to any foam parties. /s
    The foam covers your lower body! It isn't too late!

Ok...and?

Again, you realize that there are foam parties not at gay clubs as well, right? Not to mention, again, that looks almost nothing like Cruz
    Yes I do but these ARE at guy clubs and I agree it looks nothing like Cruz because it's supposedly Rubio. Not to mention he admits going to the foam parties in the video I linked.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yes I do but these ARE at guy clubs and I agree it looks nothing like Cruz because it's supposedly Rubio. Not to mention he admits going to the foam parties in the video I linked.
    Rubio, whatever. Still looks nothing like Rubio. Sorry, I was listening to newscasters talk about Cruz while typing.

And again, yes, he said he went to foam parties. That's not admitting he went to gay foam parties, or that foam party. How on earth are you making these giant leaps in logic?

Deleted
    Do people actually care? Also he's aged pretty poorly because it doesn't look anything like him to me.

Why is Marco Rubio at a foam party?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I love about American politics. It's all about the issues.

Rubio, whatever. Still looks nothing like Rubio. Sorry, I was listening to newscasters talk about Cruz while typing.

And again, yes, he said he went to foam parties. That's not admitting he went to gay foam parties, or that foam party. How on earth are you making these giant leaps in logic?
    Giant leaps? There are pictures of him there, we can argue whether it looks like him 30 years ago and that's fine but it's not a giant leap, the club is where he lived.