Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The person in the top image has a broad face and strong jawline. Rubio has a tapering face and a fairly standard jaw line.

The person in the second image has a fairly short forehead, where as Rubio looked to be balding even when younger. He only manages to have as short a forehead as that person when his hair is combed foreward, a feat impossible with hair as short as the pictured person.

I know nothing about Rubio really, and less about foam parties (which look fun I suppose), but neither of those dudes are Rubio.

Rubio really needs a beard.

cool beans? if true I suppose that makes him less of an absolute bore.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    The person in the top image has a broad face and strong jawline. Rubio has a tapering face and a fairly standard jaw line.

The person in the second image has a fairly short forehead, where as Rubio looked to be balding even when younger. He only manages to have as short a forehead as that person when his hair is combed foreward, a feat impossible with hair as short as the pictured person.

I know nothing about Rubio really, and less about foam parties (which look fun I suppose), but neither of those dudes are Rubio.

Rubio really needs a beard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    cool beans? if true I suppose that makes less of an absolute bore.
    That's what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Giant leaps? There are pictures of him there, we can argue whether it looks like him 30 years ago and that's fine but it's not a giant leap, the club is where he lived.
    Again, those are blurry pictures of someone that looks extremely vaguely like him (if he was ripped as shit) and the top of someones head. This is far from any kind of proof that it's actually him in those pictures.

He attended a foam party. There is a a grainy picture of someone hispanic at a gay foam party. THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!

Making that connection is patently ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, those are blurry pictures of someone that looks extremely vaguely like him (if he was ripped as shit) and the top of someones head. This is far from any kind of proof that it's actually him in those pictures.

He attended a foam party. There is a a grainy picture of someone hispanic at a gay foam party. THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!

Making that connection is patently ludicrous.
    I didn't say they must be I said it's plausible, you're basically saying it's impossible.

Apparently he used to go to gay foam parties. I know Infowars as a source so all the pictures must be fake. Of course the article is biased but nonetheless he was at these parties.

http://www.infowars.com/report-rubio...college-years/

Of all the Super Tuesday hit jobs, this might be the most amusing.

Okay then? Good for him?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I didn't say they must be I said it's plausible, you're basically saying it's impossible.
    Of course the article is biased but nonetheless he was at these parties.
    Seems like yes, you are saying that he was at the parties and not that it's just "plausible".

To which my response is that the evidence provided does not conclusively prove that and is beyond weak. A single grainy picture of something who kinda sorta looks like Rubio if you stand 5 feet from your monitor and squint really hard, and the fact that Rubio admitted he went to a single foam party (which again, are not exclusive to the gay community and gay parties) is about as about as weak as an argument can get.

And again, as a reminder, I pretty strongly dislike Rubio and disagree with him on just about everything. I just dislike blatant lies and misrepresentations even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Seems like yes, you are saying that he was at the parties and not that it's just "plausible".
    He admitted attending foam parties, whether these are the ones is up for debate.

He admitted attending foam parties, whether these are the ones is up for debate.
    He admitted to attending a foam party. Infowars is dishonestly (surprise!) asserting that he attended a gay foam party simply because they have, as noted, a single highly grainy image of some hispanic looking man.

There is no debate, because there's nothing really to debate. Infowars made an assertion with no strong evidence to back it up (surprise again!) and the fact that it's even being discussed given the total lack of evidence to support it is disappointingly indicative of the level of discourse in the US and online in general.

Ive been to a foam party rave when i was on holiday years ago and its not as fun as it looks.

Your clothes get soaked and those bubbles gets in your eyes making them red and irritable as shit.

Iam not gay and foam parties are for everyone though i cant say i recommend them also who gives a fuck if he went to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foam parties are either the most unhygienic, or the cleanest thing to exist. I'm not sure which though...

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Ive been to a foam party rave when i was on holiday years ago and its not as fun as it looks.

Your clothes get soaked and those bubbles gets in your eyes making them red and irritable as shit.

Iam not gay and foam parties are for everyone though i cant say i recommend them also who gives a fuck if he went to them.
    I have been to them too but not up to your chest it was like maybe up to your ankles at Limelight in NYC, shampoo room. And it fucked up your clothes and shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying that he sold cocaine but the internet says he did so it must be true.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I'm not saying that he sold cocaine but the internet says he did so it must be true.
    Not saying he did either but his brother in law was arrested for it by the DEA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    This is what I love about American politics. It's all about the issues.
    well the issue is obviously that a guy who totally looks like marco rubio went to a party, can't have that as a serious american man with serious american values

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way I'd be able to recognize Rubio in public is if he was standing around a bunch of brown dudes -- it could be him.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-03-02 at 02:12 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Why have I never heard of foam parties that sounds sexy as hell.

Also Rubio as most ripped presidential candidate 2016.
    If you're a dirty frotteur.

I've seen better Bigfoot pictures as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    well the issue is obviously that a guy who totally looks like marco rubio went to a party, can't have that as a serious american man with serious american values
    partying is the most serious issue

i believe that rubio's party powers will be the only thing that can stump the trump
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.