Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be honest. Both ways is what I meant but yeah it seems fine if it fails but from what you've described on the whole if it fails then no then that is the reason why I don't back.
    Yeah Kickstarter has done a good job of making a tidy profit for themselves. They see a project get funded and take their cut and then pretty much it us up to the people to deliver the product. There are some updated guidelines for KS but really there isn't much they can do if a project wastes the money and has nothing to pay back. Just way too high of a risk factor for my tastes. Some products you know will get funded and delivered and those are fine to back.

But when you are talking video game development and a MMO to boot? Too many red flags for my eyes. Those things are years long projects and lord knows what can happen from the moment they get the KS money til it is time to deliver a product. You aren't really an investor so you have no say in the direction of the project, you are just hoping the people put out a product that resembles what they promised.

Deleted
    new video showcasing some langscapes

IMO they really need to hire some people that actually know how to animate things to look natural. The walk/sprint/jumping animations are horrid. Not to mention the 'combat' animations in a previous video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game seems neat, but I'm really not getting excited about it. I'll wait until it's closer to release.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

My interests depends on whether or not the combat will be Action-orientated Action-Combat. I am not a big fan of arcade games usually and find Action-Combat tiring over the long term.