Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to use a code as well D: ! Tired of waiting for BnS to fix their servers/routing

Deleted
    I would also love a guest pass
    Thanks you for being so nice in this thread and helping people out

Deleted
    Hey guys I'm also looking for some guest pass, game looks very nice, for last few days I'm spending a lot of time watching streams and I really want to try it out before I buy it - so I'm making polite request for guest pass, hope someone still have some

Deleted
    Hi guys,
    I would like to use one pass code too :P I was waiting for this game like for a year (lol) and now currently OOM (sad) And also I want to try it before purchase. So Im asking politely for a pass

Hate to jump on the grabby bandwagon, but I'd LOVE a pass.

If anyone still has a spare guest pass, i'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devouver View Post
    Hi guys,
    I would like to use one pass code too :P I was waiting for this game like for a year (lol) and now currently OOM (sad) And also I want to try it before purchase. So Im asking politely for a pass
    1 lost count.. Bye filicia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    1 lost count.. Bye filicia
    ??? I dont understand your post.

PM me a guest pass I would like to try the game out before buying. Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Ummm didnt get any of the keys from above ;( .If someone stil have keys to give,can you pls pm me one ?Thank you!

P.P.Eu key.

If someone has an extra key, i would love you long time!

Deleted
    I need an EU key too. Thank you in advance !

I'm poor and very careful on my purchases, I would really appreciate if someone can give me a NA guess pass to try the game. Thanks in advance!

I saw some videos on youtube and am really interessted! Would love to get a chance to try the game to decide which edition i purchase, if I will do that.

Huge appreciation going out to whoever that may spare a EU-key, thank you much kind internet stranger

I'd like to try to the game out if anyone has an extra pass, thanks.

Would appreciate a pass if someone has one to spare. Thanks! (US)

Really wanting to try this game out, would really love a guest pass. PM if possible, but wouldn't blame you for posting it on general forum =) Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Long time lurker here, would love to give this game a try. Gameplay seems REALLY fun .

EU guest pass would be much appreciated!

Edit: Got one .
    Last edited by mmocac28e073b3; 2016-03-21 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Hey if someone has a EU pass, would be really grateful of a PM

Deleted
    Since I can't tell who has one and who hasn't, if someone still needs a guest pass PM me