Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Have you ever worked retail?

The hours you're free? Not usually DMV hours. Because you're either up all night (leaving at 11, hooo.. get home at 11:30 or midnight), working midshift (9-7, 10-8) so you're double-fucked, or rarely, 8-5. You'll get two days off a week.. not together, and that's the day you do everything else because your schedule is so fucked you can't do it most other days.
    So they cant possibly find time to go to the DMV, but they can find time to go vote

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Bernie may be a cook, but atleast what he says is genuine and from the heart...or so he makes it seem that way. He also makes it seem he wants to actually help his constituents and America albeit never taking an economy class
    Only the poor ones. Anyone who makes more than $50k a year will be screwed paying a lot more taxes to pay for it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They already got all the emails she deleted back.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-r...-emails-2015-9
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...on-server.html
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...clinton-server

You would know this if you did your fucking research and didn't have your bullshit partisan blinders on. And she has answered all of the questions in all of the congressional hearings she has done.
    No she didnt, she deflected a lot of the questions and gave untrue answers to others. And those arent ALL of the emails she deleted

It was not immediately clear whether all 30,000 messages Clinton said she had deleted from the server had been recovered, but one official told the Times that it had not been difficult to recover the emails that had been found so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "If you thought Benghazi was a lame non-issue, wait until you see email-gate!"
    People that regard Benghazi as a lame non-issue should read this excellent NYT piece on Clinton's stances and role in throwing Libya into chaos. No, Benghazi wasn't the scandal that Republicans have portrayed it as, but looking at the totality of the situation, Clinton's poor decision making and political behavior played a significant role in destabilizing Libya and creating the environment that led to the attack on compound. No, it's not criminal behavior, but it is a serious indictment of her judgment on foreign policy and a stark reminder that policy has real consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but what DMV have you EVER been to that only takes a fucking hour to go through the LONG FUCKING LINES, take all the required tests like vision and whatnot, and get your license printed out? I have NEVER been to one that is that short.
    The New York DMVs actually do a great job of getting people in and out quickly. My experience in Wisconsin hasn't been quite as good, but getting my license here only took ~45 minutes when I came with the appropriate paperwork. The staff were kind and helpful. I don't know why other people have experienced DMVs as being terrible, but the ones I've worked with have been pretty good. Excessively bureaucratic and legalistic, sure, but not bad to work with.
    Hell states are now making laws saying that cities can't raise their minimum wages now. That is how much of fucking assholes they are now.
    There might be some economic policy reasons for states to not want pockets of different minimum wages other than they just being "fucking assholes". Maybe.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Taking the 5th was evident that incriminating proof existed.
    Taking an immunity deal means now we get to see that proof.
    The FBI is indicating it will soon conduct a formal criminal interview of Hillary.
    Then the FBI will make recommendation to the DOJ.
    Will the DOJ prosecute her crimes, or will partisan cronyism prevent justice?
    Sigh. Isn't this like the 10th time now that we'll get the real truth? Haven't any of you people learned that while there may have been mistakes made, none of those mistakes were anywhere near the level you were told they were?

Have you ever heard the popular definition of insanity of repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

This is the same nonsense as Obama being a Kenyan, or a Muslim, or a Radical leftist, or coming for your guns, or a power-mad dictator, or Benghazi.

And, the really sad part, is that you don't apply any real scrutiny to your Republican candidates who have at least as many problems as Hillary.

The Clinton email scandal has slightly more merit than the Obama birth certificate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The New York DMVs actually do a great job of getting people in and out quickly. My experience in Wisconsin hasn't been quite as good, but getting my license here only took ~45 minutes when I came with the appropriate paperwork. The staff were kind and helpful. I don't know why other people have experienced DMVs as being terrible, but the ones I've worked with have been pretty good. Excessively bureaucratic and legalistic, sure, but not bad to work with.
    Mine here in SoCal took me ~30 minutes drive (traffic to Oxnard), then standing in a line that stretched outside the building.. after getting there an hour before opening. Took about half an hour to get through the line, another half an hour sitting once I got stuff, then I'd say another half an hour - hour or so going to various windows for eye tests, photographs, and waiting for a computer to come up (which, in fairness, i do computer tests a *lot* faster than most, so probably add another 10-15 for that part). Then driving home.

So all told.. 2.5 hours minimum, including drive times. Ungh.

The one in Texas was even worse, I think that took 3+ hours. Again, getting there an hour early. Shit's rough D;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    So they cant possibly find time to go to the DMV, but they can find time to go vote
    It's almost like voting is a protected ability, but getting ID isn't..

hmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    you guys remember the clinton real estate scandal?

no?

clinton family = genuises
    Isn't that the one where the right wing talk radio idiot said he had proof the the Clintons murdered their friends and dumped the bodies in the swamp?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

At this point everyone already knows the crime she committed.

Those who don't are intentionally pretending it never happened.
    Someone who literally posted sources and explained the situation to him. He was then receptive of the information and didn't add an opinion to the topic at hand before learning more.

OT: This is good news. It'll either clear her name or bring out new information where criminal charges might be necessary. Either outcome is good imo, so long as we reach the truth.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Taking the 5th was evident that incriminating proof existed.
    Taking an immunity deal means now we get to see that proof.
    The FBI is indicating it will soon conduct a formal criminal interview of Hillary.
    Then the FBI will make recommendation to the DOJ.
    Will the DOJ prosecute her crimes, or will partisan cronyism prevent justice?
    Rofl, I love how you go right to guilty without any evidence. You witch hunters are awesomely objective. Did you miss the part where the FBI cleared Hilary of any wrong doing?

Oh, and I guess the RNC suing for the emails means it definitely wasn't political. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Rofl, I love how you go right to guilty without any evidence. You witch hunters are awesomely objective. Did you miss the part where the FBI cleared Hilary of any wrong doing?

Oh, and I guess the RNC suing for the emails means it definitely wasn't political. Lol.
    The FBI didnt clear her of wrongdoing. They are still doing the investigation