Deleted

Can you delete this account?

With the biased moderation in the offtopic section specifically with Endus there is just no worth in having an active contructive discussion about controversial topics.
    As he is massively abusing it to lash out against his ideological oponents on a frequent basis the one sided and arbitrary enforcement is overall and absolute intellectual declaration of bankrupcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    With the biased moderation in the offtopic section specifically with Endus there is just no worth in having an active contructive discussion about controversial topics.
    As he is massively abusing it to lash out against his ideological oponents on a frequent basis the one sided and arbitrary enforcement is overall and absolute intellectual declaration of bankrupcy.
    So you don't like that someone has a different opinion then you?

Don't like the site just don't log in.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You could commit account suicide by posting boobies or something.
    Oh aye.

Wait, you're telling me you don't like his overuse of italics to emphasize certain words? Me neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with moderation, come speak to a blue mod.

As for removing accounts, we don't delete them. If you really don't want to post here, you can either just not log in or change your password to one you can't know or remember.