Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'm graciously waiting for a summary.

Any moment now.
    I wonder how long until we get one.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

15+ Year Old Account
    Since they've all already been seen, for the most part, I thought there'd be no harm in uploading (low resolution) copies of the maps in the book, particularily for those who purchased the physical copy and want to see the maps without the crease.

The Black Empire
    p.34-35, "map of Azeroth under the Black Empire's control"

Ordered Azeroth
    p.44-45, "map of Azeroth after the fall of the Black Empire"

Aftermath of the Aqir and Troll War
    p.76-77, "map of Azeroth after the war between the trolls and the aqir"

The Night Elf Empire
    p.96-97, "map of Azeroth at the height of the night elf empire"

The Sundered World
    p.108-109, "map of Azeroth after the Sundering"

The Troll Wars
    p.128, "map of Amani troll, human, and high elf territories in the Eastern Kingdoms"

City-States of Arathor (Human Kingdoms)
    p.143, "map of human territories in the Eastern Kingdoms"

Dwarven and Gnomish Lands
    p.157, "map of gnome and dwarf territories in the Eastern Kingdoms"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Gotta love Kul'tiras being the middle finger
    I'm actually kind of surprised they kept it so close to the older maps:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...rdaeronLoC.JPG

I'm graciously waiting for a summary.

Any moment now.
    I just finished reading the kindle copy ($8.50 btw) and while there's so much awesome info I learned about wow's history one thing I'll say that i really found hilarious was one old gnome is the reason dwarves exist.

When Archaedes and Ironaya went slumbering in uldaman, mechagnomes were the only race to not go into slumber. They succumbed to the curse of flesh and started leaving uldaman (aka how gnomes because a race). One lady gnome remained behind and when she got really old and about to die, felt bad for the earthen all slumbering never to be awaken so she starting waking them up and she died in the process. The earthen also got the curse of flesh and turned into dwarfs, and they left uldaman.

Any questions people might have ill try and answer them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    I just finished reading the kindle copy ($8.50 btw) and while there's so much awesome info I learned about wow's history one thing I'll say that i really found hilarious was one old gnome is the reason dwarves exist.

When Archaedes and Ironaya went slumbering in uldaman, mechagnomes were the only race to not go into slumber. They succumbed to the curse of flesh and started leaving uldaman (aka how gnomes because a race). One lady gnome remained behind and when she got really old and about to die, felt bad for the earthen all slumbering never to be awaken so she starting waking them up and she died in the process. The earthen also got the curse of flesh and turned into dwarfs, and they left uldaman.

Any questions people might have ill try and answer them.
    How exactly did the Titan constructs (Earthen for example) actually get affected by the Curse of Flesh?

7+ Year Old Account
    The Curse of Flesh was Yoggy's doing after the Sundering shook the world and loosen his prison. The Pantheon had died, and all the Keepers were depressed because they'd lost contact and didn't know what was going on. Yoggy created it to cause more confusion and problems. It first only affected the Titan-forged in and around Ulduar, but it proved able to be spread, and so through contact between Ulduar, Uldaman and Uldam, it made it all the way through Kalimdor. It hit the Mogu while Ra was sitting in isolation, depressed over the death of the Pantheon.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    The Curse of Flesh was Yoggy's doing after the Sundering shook the world and loosen his prison.
    How is that possible?

The Mogu turned to Flesh before the Sundering, because Lei Shen and all that.

Lei Shen rule roughly happened 16k Years ago, Sundering took place 10k years ago.

How exactly did the Titan constructs (Earthen for example) actually get affected by the Curse of Flesh?
    Enthralled basically explained it. After the titan spirits rushed into Azeroth to their keepers, the keepers had this weird feeling so they tried contacting the titans but they didn't respond. Yogg-Saran knew the titans were dead and devised the curse of flesh and tricked Loken since he was already disheartened about the titans not answering. The below quote is directly from the book.

"Yogg-Saron had devised a plan to weaken its jailers and escape imprisonment. It would corrupt the Forge of Wills, tainting its creation matrix with a strange malady known as the curse of flesh. Any titan-forged created by the machine thereafter would fall victim to this affliction. Some would even spread it to previous generations of titan-forged. The curse of flesh would gradually transform many of these infected servants into mortal beings of flesh and blood-beings who the cunning Old God knew could easily be killed."

Deleted
    Interesting, thanks.

I like that seemingly Yoggy was a big player among the Old Gods, I've always liked him best anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    How is that possible?

The Mogu turned to Flesh before the Sundering, because Lei Shen and all that.

Lei Shen rule roughly happened 16k Years ago, Sundering took place 10k years ago.
    What do you mean? The book states Lei Shen happened around 15-22k years ago so you're right with that but Lei Shen only become emperor because he went and found Ra den hiding and after Ra den told him the titans were dead he stole his power and become the thunder king.
    Now think of it, Ra-den found out from the titans were dead because of those dreams which turned out to be the titan spirits trying to enter their keepers bodies (they failed to enter though). This was around the same time as Yogg-Saron learned the truth. The timeline matches in the book.

At least that's the way I think about it and it makes sense the curse of flesh happened around 15-22k years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    What do you mean? The book states Lei Shen happened around 15-22k years ago so you're right with that but Lei Shen only become emperor because he went and found Ra den hiding and after Ra den told him the titans were dead he stole his power and become the thunder king.
    Now think of it, Ra-den found out from the titans were dead because of those dreams which turned out to be the titan spirits trying to enter their keepers bodies (they failed to enter though). This was around the same time as Yogg-Saron learned the truth. The timeline matches in the book.

At least that's the way I think about it and it makes sense the curse of flesh happened around 15-22k years ago.
    He was replying to the post that said the CoF happened because Yogg's prison got damaged by the Sundering, which was wrong. Yogg started his plan and spread the CoF all the way back when it detected the Keepers' confusions - ages before the Sundering happened. The Sundering damaged its prison and allowed it to spread its tendrils of corruptions / blood around, which is another event.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    the Dreadlord are the First to speak with Sargeras about the Void lords
    before that Sargeras was Clueless about the void lords or Old Gods
    and also Dreadlord are the first to use both fel and Void magic
    aslo the Demons were fighting the Old gods before Sargeras become there leader

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    the Dreadlord are the First to speak with Sargeras about the Void lords
    before that Sargeras was Clueless about the void lords or Old Gods
    aslo the Demons were fighting the Old gods before Sargeras become there leader
    The bolded parts aren't entirely correct. Sargeras knew of the void lords even before the Dreadlords told him about their plans, just that he wasn't aware of these plans so he just stopped at being concerned about them (the void lords).

Nothing stated that the Demons were actively fighting Old Gods before Sargeras became their leaders, either.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

is this book in epub format too ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    The bolded parts aren't entirely correct. Sargeras knew of the void lords even before the Dreadlords told him about their plans, just that he wasn't aware of these plans so he just stopped at being concerned about them (the void lords).

Nothing stated that the Demons were actively fighting Old Gods before Sargeras became their leaders, either.
    in the world-soul that Sargeras found corrupted by Old gods, he also found demons lead by Dreadlord fighting the Old gods, Sargeras interrogate the Dreadlord to know why he was fighting the Minions of the Old gods
    that when Sargeras know about the plan of the void lord of Creating Dark Titan from the World-soul

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    in the world-soul that Sargeras found corrupted by Old gods, he also found demons lead by Dreadlord fighting the Old gods, Sargeras interrogate the Dreadlord to know why he was fighting the Minions of the Old gods
    What? Far as i know. The Dreadlods were ALIED with the Old Gods. Not fighting them.

7+ Year Old Account
    N'Zoth was the first Old god to be imprisoned

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post

From what I read and i remember it quite well. The pantheon knew of the void but had no idea what void lords or old gods were. He did find out from the dreadlords what they are.

Deleted
    How exactly did the Dreadlords know about what even the Pantheon did not?

and why the hell are Demons suddenly connected to the Void/Old Gods/Void Lords?

this is confusing

7+ Year Old Account
    How exactly did the Dreadlords know about what even the Pantheon did not?
    the Dreadlords was the first to use void magic
    also they found Old Gods before Titans or panthon knew about them
    i will add Pic hold on
    Last edited by steelballfc; 2016-03-16 at 01:04 AM.