Poll: Which of below mentioned is your favourite WoW trailer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WotLK was insanely good. I would say that Legion is also stunning. Unfortunately, it loses me when Varian swims up out of the water with all that armor on, and then the "For Azeroth", which seemed trite. But up to that point, I was mesmerized by the quality: the look on Varian's face when he saw death during the ship's descent, and the oh-so-subtle nod that Sylvanas gives him as the ships pass. Incredibly good. Writing (his note to his son) a bit of a let down and cliche, but overall a big quality jump from the trailers since Wrath.
    Last edited by thebelltolleth; 2016-03-05 at 03:51 AM.

Cataclysm --> Warlords of Draenor --> Legion --> Original WoW --> The Burning Crusade --> Wrath of the Lich King --> Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Wrath of the Lich King was amazing, not going to deny that, but in terms of pure awesomness and everything being so amazingly done, I can't deny that the Legion Cinematic was insane. The best cinematic they've ever done.
    Graphics wise, yes. Story wise, no.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who didn't have prior knowledge of Arthas' lore (Which is probably why people yet again vote for the WotLK option in a poll), I can't really choose! They're all so damn brilliant, and the team that works on it constantly manages to create such awesome cinematics, much like the music department's output.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    i liked the Zul'Aman patch trailer.
    Hi

WoD may be a shit expansion, but the trailer was l33t. It had story in it, it had plot twists, OP graphics and Grom. Wrath's trailer chills tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i liked the Zul'Aman patch trailer.
    oooooh that's a good one!

Deleted
    Wrath>Cata>MoP>WoD>Vanilla>Legion>TBC.

TBC's trailer was disappointing. Not enough Illidan or Outland - and it was basically a copy/paste of the original trailer. Still, Illidan's voice over was cool.

Wrath's was easily the best. MoP had the funniest trailer to date, and that fight scene was brutally awesome. Vanilla was a perfect release trailer, so there's nothing to really criticize it over.

Overall, only TBC's trailer had something truly "wrong" with it in my eyes.

So I was not wrong

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrath>Legion>Mists=Cata=vanilla>Wod>BC

Formerly known as Arafal

Painnnn AAAgonyyyy you know where Im getting at lol

When I first saw the trailers:
    Wrath trailer was a huge disappointment. Expected lots of different races/classes and finally gnomes (after they got left out in classic and BC).
    Cata cinematic was abit too sadistic for my taste but the ending was pretty epic.
    WoD was ok.
    Mists felt abit underwhelming.
    I believe I appreciated Classic and BC the most. Legion in third place.

Today:
    To some degree I would say that today I think Wrath is the best one when taking into account the story of what happened before and during that expansion, it just felt really underwhelming when I first saw it as I expected and hoped for something totally different.
    Legion stand really strong for me too. In many ways I think it's way better than wrath. Just doesn't have the same level of story to back it up.
    MoP is my favourite one.

wraith, mainly because I knew the story already and had a connection to it. While BC I knew Illidan but his story never connected with me like Arthus

- - - Updated - - -

Wraith, mainly because I knew the story already and had a connection to it. While BC I knew Illidan but his story never connected with me like Arthas.

If we are talking technical achievement the Legion trailer is amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    MoP by far. The moment when the human and orc notice the pandaren is the best thing ever.

Deleted
    most to least:
    wrath>vanilla>tbc>wod>cata>legion>mop

Wrath>Classic>WoD>Cata>Legion>BC>MoP

Wrath and Classic gave me chills the first time I saw them. WoD elicited feelings of old and Cata was bad ass as well. Legion and BC were both lukewarm, and MoP was absolute garbage in theme.

Easily Wrath.

"My son....."

Instant chills(no pun intended)

Although WODs was actually pretty good too. Too bad the game sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like the expansion in general, people seem to be overlooking BC. Yeah, it was the last montage we had for a trailer and focused on the new races more than anything, but it was the only time Quel'Thelas got the cinematic treatment. And of course...

"Imprisoned for ten thousand years...banished from my own homeland..."