Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, only he himself is to blame, isnt he?

If he did something similar in Egypt with one of the politicians there he would end up tortured or dead.
    My thoughts exactly. It's pretty funny watching people being apologists for this guy when his home country would have him beheaded without even a second thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Just because a terrorist organization lives in Syria and you are condemning the whole middle east of being not really compatible with the 21st century.

What a narrow-minded comment. This is the same as let's bomb the shit out of the middle east which makes you a bigot.
    The word bigot has lost its meaning.
    This guy is going pretty far, but I hope you can understand that people are getting sick and tired of hearing these things about the religion of peace.

Every day there is something new in the media about it. Eugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviorasi View Post
    Criticizing grammar with misspelled words?
    I didn't criticizise anyone (what gave you that idea?), I asked (in a footnote) how come one uses the plural of this word as a singular in English and then have another plural for it even.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    All freedoms come with some restrictions. This was a crime not protected by free speech. Just like we have freedom of religion over here in the US. But if you're religion calls for you to sacrifice a dog and drink it's blood in the middle of a public restaurant, guess what would happen?
    So there are restrictions to Free Speech in the USA? Why then all those complaints about European countries not having any just because they happen to have resonable restrictions, too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You think air strikes do not kill families of terrorists? Or no innocent lives have ever been lost due to drone strikes?
    There is a difference between disregard and intent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    His VISA was expired as well. YOU do not get to threaten to murder people and just get told to knock it off.
    It wasn't. It was revoked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    “I am willing to kill Donald Trump and serve a life sentence,” El Sayed wrote on Facebook, according to interviews with his lawyer. “The whole world would thank me for doing that.”

Seems pretty straight forward and a obvious threat. I dont see why you are having such a hard time with this.
    At most it is a promise, since it was adressed at an audience he thought would be sympathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    He's basically justifying Trump's proposed ban by his actions. The irony.
    Terrorists and irony go together like butter on toast.

You dare say something about the religion of peace? Well let me tell you about how great it is, via the medium of 2,000 lashes!

You dare wage war on our lands? Let me tell you how bad that is, by beheading a civilian in the street!

Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    My thoughts exactly. It's pretty funny watching people being apologists for this guy when his home country would have him beheaded without even a second thought.
    They are your ideal, now?