Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    "Good baseball"

Sorry, no, never going to accept those two words together. I tried to enjoy it and found myself wishing it was cricket.
    If you watch for a longer period of time - say two minutes or more - you will catch yourself wishing it was drying paint.

I tend to avoid Chip Kelly teams, that's just weird. Especially because some day it'll get deciphered.
    That day was like two years ago. This article has been posted before I think, but sums it up nicely:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/chip-...se-2015-9?IR=T

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting stat from before last night's game.

Since losing Michael Crabtree to the Raiders, 49ers recievers have 12 touchdowns in 20 games. Crabtree has 13.

Since losing Michael Crabtree to the Raiders, 49ers recievers have 12 touchdowns in 20 games. Crabtree has 13.
    I imagine it helps a receiver a lot to have a qb that can actually throw the ball.

10+ Year Old Account

Richard Sherman killed that franchise tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Richard Sherman killed that franchise tbh
    I still blame the VD dick-tackle.

Panthers cut Benwikere. He hasn't been good, but can do a lot worse and flat out cutting a starter 4 games in is questionable. Especially when the coaches are dumb enough to think you can cover Julio Jones in a pure west coast offense 1 on 1 with no help like they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Panthers cut Benwikere. He hasn't been good, but can do a lot worse and flat out cutting a starter 4 games in is questionable. Especially when the coaches are dumb enough to think you can cover Julio Jones in a pure west coast offense 1 on 1 with no help like they did.
    Hanging a corner out to dry, both during the game and after, is the new trend in the NFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I still blame the VD dick-tackle.
    Was the dick tackle post Kam Chancellor hit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiefs sign former Colt and Raider LB Sio Moore.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/s...hrough-things/

Not sure if you can read that outside of seattle, but its a really good read and shows depression hits everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/s...hrough-things/

Not sure if you can read that outside of seattle, but its a really good read and shows depression hits everyone.
    yeah, Ive struggled with it for a large chunk of my life. I can completely identify with this. GLad he's getting better; its a bitch to fight against. CLinical especially cant ever really be beaten, just held at bay for life

Lynch is starting tomorrow, good thing Atlanta's defense is horrible. Virgil Green is back though, so that should help the running game a lot. Going to be interesting to see what Lynch does in a start instead of being put into a game that was already pretty much over.

Does anybody have thoughts on the LA RAMs vs Buffalo game

The Rams have played in low scoring games, their defense seems quite good and that showed last week against
    Carson Palmer & the Cardinals in Arizona last week, and the in round 2 against the Seahawks.
    The Rams also have a Gurley man on offense , and hes quite good.

Conversely, Buffalo held the Pats to 0 points last week and seem to have a better offense.

The Dallas Cowboys vs Bengals is another interesting game.
    They say AFC sides are better than NFC sides so the Bengals should win.
    But the Cowboys have been going well and have Cole Beasley and Ezekiel Elliot who has been going really well.

Anyway the Following NFL games are being shown on LIVE on 7 Mate Monday..(Sunday in USA)

https://ussportsdownunder.com.au/aus...n-nfl-tv-guide

10+ Year Old Account
    I never thought I'd hear anyone unironically say "the Cowboys have Cole Beasely".

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Does anybody have thoughts on the LA RAMs vs Buffalo game
    Not really sure what to think about this one. As a Bills fan I obviously want the win but I don't have a good feeling for how good either of these two teams are right now, and I'm not sure I'll know any more after this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I never thought I'd hear anyone unironically say "the Cowboys have Cole Beasely".
    SMU represent!

but lady luck shines this season.

Evan Mathis went on the IR today. Sucks when good players (even more so on the tail end of their careers) can't stay healthy, especially when they seem like good guys. At least he got to get his ring last year.

Well this season has been kind of strange after all.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-09 at 03:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    SMU represent!

but lady luck shines this season.
    No doubt. I've showed my love for the squirrely one before. Just odd is all.

Good news is, I'm off. bad news is, there's two games I wanted to watch, and they both play at the same time. Gotta say, I'm thinking of picking Atlanta to win. Yeah, Denver has a great defense, but they won't stop them completely. I think Atlanta can still outscore Denver. I'm sure I'll be wrong, but I don't tend to make a lot of picks.

Gotta say, I'm thinking of picking Atlanta to win. Yeah, Denver has a great defense, but they won't stop them completely. I think Atlanta can still outscore Denver. I'm sure I'll be wrong, but I don't tend to make a lot of picks.
    I think people are underestimating their offense still. They have IMO the best reciever playing right now in Julio, Freeman can still go, and Ryan is better then some give credit for at leats when he is playing well. With Coleman likely stunted if not outright not playing much because of sickle cell it does hurt their running game, but I think thy can put up points. That being said I still think Denver wins, although with Lynch in I think it should be close. 30-24 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Not really sure what to think about this one. As a Bills fan I obviously want the win but I don't have a good feeling for how good either of these two teams are right now, and I'm not sure I'll know any more after this game.

This game has me worried as a Bills fan. It reminds me of the Jacksonville game last year. The Bills "should" win so they will probably lay an epic egg.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .