I almost picked SD to win tonight. That said, they still have plenty of time to blow it again.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Is it just me, or can anyone else not shake the feeling that this is still Denver's game to lose? Logically you'd expect the Chargers to be in the driver's seat for this, but after watching them previously I'm just constantly waiting for the inevitable horrible plays that will let Denver back in.
    I would be surprised if the Chargers blow this. Between the play calling and the o-line play, the defense will need to score 3 TDs to win.

Playing back to back teams that are averaging over 30 a game and holding them to over 10 (for now) below that is good at least, even with the bad 1st drives both weeks.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-14 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job CBS -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Still only a 2 score game though. Not giving up on Denver yet, this is a winning team, they won;t give up till the final whistle.

Booker bailing out Dennison and the o-line this drive making people miss.

Siemian still being hurt is kind of obvious every time he moves around, but there has been like 1 play cal with people even running routes past 10 yards so far. Was hoping someone that I don't think has ever called plays before would be more aggressive instead of like John Fox. Last 2 weeks has been as bad as pre-4th quarter Tebow offenses. This is 2 of the worst offenses in the league that they can't even move the ball on.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-14 at 02:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wtf Siemian. Does he have tiny hands or something?

This offensive line other than Okung and Paradis......

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    lol wtf Siemian. Does he have tiny hands or something?
    I think everyone has done that at one point or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can the Chargers actually pull this one off and not blow a game for once? We have a quarter left to find out.

Special teams making plays at least.

If you count the field goal on the fumble against them, the offense has -2 points. Time for them to do nothing with the ball again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grube, I think I have a new conviction after watching your team the past 2 weeks: Your team has the worst O-line in football right now, of the teams that have a legit chance to get to the post season. Used to be Seahawks, but it's definitely the Broncos now.

It was really bad last year too. Paradis has been outstanding, Okung has been good, rest is hopeless. Difference this year is Manning isn't there to help them out and they are getting penalized a ton. Evan Mathis, even when he was hurt was significantly better than the 2 starting right now. It was my biggest concern going into the offseason, and will be again. I don't even want to know how bad it would have been if Okung was not his own agent.

Top 2 receivers both have hip injuries, at least Bennie Fowler is healthy now.

Chargers with the prevent defense, going to make this much closer than it really was.

Holding call #845 for the game wiping out a 3rd CJA big gain, then sack and another WR fumble. Between his fumbles and drops, Thomas has some terrible hands.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-14 at 03:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Can the Chargers actually pull this one off and not blow a game for once? We have a quarter left to find out.
    And so it begins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chargers are just dying to give this game away.

Well then, big sack, maybe that almost TD finally got their fire going.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooooh, that was out of his hands before he was down

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the Chargers FINALLY got it out of their system, even if they still made some severe tries to lose this game.

- - - Updated - - -

In a clash between O-line ineptitude and overall team boneheadedness it seems O-line still weighs more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. It's not over yet LOL.

Smoothest onside recovery I've ever seen I think.

McCoy has no words right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha what a game again. Chargers game are nothing if not entertaining.

Somehow Denver has actually outgained SD now.

McManus is pretty good at onside kicks, had one work last week but someone was 1 inch off sides.

Prevent defense and good ST plays is making this far closer than it should have been.

I'm not sure if SD fans like this win, they want McCoy fired. No River pouty face this week, I'm happy about that.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-14 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a finish this would be. Hail Mary TD on the last play, 2 point cvonversion to tie it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Denver lost but it's still funny to me that the Chargers almost blew it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    So Denver lost but it's still funny to me that the Chargers almost blew it again.
    Yeah, hilarious game. With the storylines, this was the most entertaining Thursday game of the year so far. 10/10 would watch again.

When I said in the preseason that the Chargers could be the surprise team, I was hoping it would just be against everyone else. Too bad they blew all those games and not this one. They really should be 6-0 right now, which is crazy with having like 16 people on the IR.

Even with the 48 yard run, the no 100 yard rusher or QB with an over 100 passer rating streaks continue. Sucks the 2 weeks against offenses that are on fire and hold them well below their averages are the 2 weeks the offense is non existent.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-14 at 03:57 AM.