Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Depending on what his goals are for the end of his career, it is possible he might not even want to sign an extension. There are also reasons for the Saints to not meet his demands as well if they have a guy they think can start next year.
    Pfft they wish they had someone to start next year that was worth a damn. No matter who the starter is next year it would be an instant downgrade over Brees.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Pfft they wish they had someone to start next year that was worth a damn. No matter who the starter is next year it would be an instant downgrade over Brees.
    Anyone is a downgrade over the best QB in the league, but they might want to spend the money someplace else (or buy the Ohio State defense) instead. Never know what anyone is actually thinking in contract situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never know what anyone is actually thinking in contract situations.
    Pretty sure I know what one side is thinking usually.

Anyone is a downgrade over the best QB in the league, but they might want to spend the money someplace else (or buy the Ohio State defense) instead. Never know what anyone is actually thinking in contract situations.
    Yeah I know but it is very frustrating. I was pissed when they traded Jimmy Graham and Sproles...and now they are pulling this shit with the best Saint player we've ever had. Sometimes it sucks being a fan watching your team do really stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know but it is very frustrating. I was pissed when they traded Jimmy Graham and Sproles...and now they are pulling this shit with the best Saint player we've ever had. Sometimes it sucks being a fan watching your team do really stupid shit.
    Welcome to being a Dallas fan since JErry took over. You'll get used to it:

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Any word on how much playing time Talib may miss? I haven't heard much about the severity. Big difference between a graze and an actual gun shot wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Welcome to being a Dallas fan since Jerry took over. You'll get used to it:
    What winning 3 super bowls since he took over isn't good enough? Yes he is doing some really questionable shit now but I'll trade you one super bowl and the many many more years of futility in my franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    What winning 3 super bowls since he took over isn't good enough? Yes he is doing some really questionable shit now but I'll trade you one super bowl and the many many more years of futility in my franchise.
    and 20 years of mediocrity since, with drafting questionable choices ( only reason he didn't grab Manziel was his son said no), and who fires Jimmy Johnson so soon? Also fired Landry.

I mean I think JJ is hillarious, but as a GM he has been pretty horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Any word on how much playing time Talib may miss? I haven't heard much about the severity. Big difference between a graze and an actual gun shot wound.
    No surgery required and they said he won't miss any OTAs, so it probably just a graze.

http://www.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/i...shot-wound-leg

But, won't be making the trip to the white house.

and 20 years of mediocrity since, with drafting questionable choices ( only reason he didn't grab Manziel was his son said no), and who fires Jimmy Johnson so soon? Also fired Landry.

I mean I think JJ is hillarious, but as a GM he has been pretty horrid.
    heh I still think you're going to find next to no sympathy. My team didn't even win a playoff game until 2000. I still remember that day as much as I remember our field goal to get us to the super bowl and then winning it. Those 3 games were pure magic. But that's all we've had. You guys have had a hell of a run, yeah it is pretty shit right now but plenty of people would trade for the past glory they've had.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh I still think you're going to find next to no sympathy. My team didn't even win a playoff game until 2000. I still remember that day as much as I remember our field goal to get us to the super bowl and then winning it. Those 3 games were pure magic. But that's all we've had. You guys have had a hell of a run, yeah it is pretty shit right now but plenty of people would trade for the past glory they've had.
    We're Muricas team! Heck yeah!

We're Muricas team! Heck yeah!
    *groan* maybe 15 years ago you were.

10+ Year Old Account
    *groan* maybe 15 years ago you were.
    You hate us cause you ain't us *snaps fingers*

But really, that's why I mentioned Cowboys mehness. Perpetual .500 team for over 20 years

But really, that's why I mentioned Cowboys mehness. Perpetual .500 team for over 20 years
    Could be worse

Pssht like I'd want to be a team ran by Jerry Jones' zombie ass. You just jelly that we've got a ring in the past 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    True. Could be Cleveland lulz.

- - - Updated - - -

Pssht like I'd want to be a team ran by Jerry Jones' zombie ass. You just jelly that we've got a ring in the past 10 years.
    The South Cowboys will rise again!

The South Cowboys will rise again!
    Yeah maybe after Jerry Jones stops being one of the undead. Til then enjoy those mediocre seasons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah maybe after Jerry Jones stops being one of the undead. Til then enjoy those mediocre seasons!
    Oh I fully expect we'll be the same until his son takes over. His son is actually good.

My true passion is college ball anyways. my bluster about Cowboys is all joking. Cause blind cowboy fanboys are the worst

Oh I fully expect we'll be the same until his son takes over. His son is actually good.

My true passion is college ball anyways. my bluster about Cowboys is all joking. Cause blind cowboy fanboys are the worst
    I kind of like college sports now that I don't cheer for a particular team. I felt it stupid to cheer for my childhood school as I didn't end up going there so now I just watch it for good games. I'm glad I didn't get into fantasy sports though as it feels like that would cheapen my enjoyment for sport as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO...http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...yKw?li=BBnb7Kz

man if he actually did that, the amount of facepalms I have will be too damn high.