Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Fucking bills fans this season are outta control.
    As a Bills fan, a lot of our fans are shit. I was at a home game a couple years ago vs. the Jets and my ex and I were sitting to a young couple who had flown in to catch the game, really nice people. They didn't antagonize anyone but people higher up in the stands kept cursing at them and throwing beers at them just because they were wearing Jets gear. I found myself apologizing for these fucking idiots nonstop. Security finally threw a couple of them out, but that shit kept going off and on all game.

Get some class, Bills fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hauschka had a extra point blocked. 11 today missed/blocked. Start raising your kids to be football kickers folks.
    Pretty sure thats why the TCU kicker Oberkrom decided to skip out on the NFL to open his own camp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    As a Bills fan, a lot of our fans are shit. I was at a home game a couple years ago vs. the Jets and my ex and I were sitting to a young couple who had flown in to catch the game, really nice people. They didn't antagonize anyone but people higher up in the stands kept cursing at them and throwing beers at them just because they were wearing Jets gear. I found myself apologizing for these fucking idiots nonstop. Security finally threw a couple of them out, but that shit kept going off and on all game.

Get some class, Bills fans.
    The seahawks games I've been to have been pretty great with fanmanship, aside from that preseason game this year. That was pretty bad.

Could be better, but I am happy with our D holding SF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills fans are basically a meme already cause of a core of them and their tailgating shenanigans. Just check Deadspin for some choice gifs of the content matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevr been to a Boys game so I wouldnt know how our fans are :x

but if Boys and TCU have any crossover, then we're going to be pretty behaved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wandering, how much do kicker get payed? Everyone is talking about NFL players earning millions but there is no way kickers have multi-million contracts.

Watching the Pats is a rollercoaster of emotion for me.

The seahawks games I've been to have been pretty great with fanmanship, aside from that preseason game this year. That was pretty bad.
    I've actually never been to an NFL game other than the ones I've attended here in Orchard Park. I've heard horror stories about Philly fans, of course, but not much about most other cities. (I had a friend who went to a Raiders game a few years back and said Raiders fans LOOKED scary and gave him a lot of good-natured shit, but were really friendly overall and some even gave him food and a beer at a tailgate before the game.) That experience with the Jets fans had a big impact on me, though. The idea of a "hostile crowd" shouldn't extend beyond noise and booing; no visiting fan should ever feel physically unsafe or intimidated by their interactions with home fans, even if the visitors are complete dbags.

But hey, a lot of Bills fans I've met are Trump supporters; you can't expect much from those whose brains haven't fully evolved.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-20 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I'm just wandering, how much do kicker get payed? Everyone is talking about NFL players earning millions but there is no way kickers have multi-million contracts.
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/kicker/

Top 14 are on 2mil +

Even top tier punters get paid now.

10+ Year Old Account
    /mod hat

no political poking please

/mod hat off

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    The highest paid kickers get around 4mil a year

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Bills fans are basically a meme already cause of a core of them and their tailgating shenanigans. Just check Deadspin for some choice gifs of the content matter.
    I just watched http://deadspin.com/the-year-in-bills-fans-1749444127 and my conclusion is that Western NY state singlehandedly keeps the international folding table industry afloat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually never been to an NFL game other than the ones I've attended here in Orchard Park. I've heard horror stories about Philly fans, of course, but not much about most other cities. (I had a friend who went to a Raiders game a few years back and said Raiders fans LOOKED scary and gave him a lot of good-natured shit, but were really friendly overall and some even gave him food and a beer at a tailgate before the game.) That experience with the Jets fans had a big impact on me, though. The idea of a "hostile crowd" shouldn't extend beyond noise and booing; no visiting fan should ever feel physically unsafe or intimidated by their interactions with home fans, even if the visitors are complete dbags.

But hey, a lot of Bills fans I've met are Trump supporters; you can't expect much from those whose brains haven't fully evolved.
    Vikings fans were awesome at the clink when I went. Cowboys were a bit rowdy but the Seahawks fans were mostly dicks (preseason, what do you expect). The bucs game I went to way back in the day was pretty tame. Not many bucs fans at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    /mod hat

/mod hat off
    Hey homie, I was just making an observation based on my interactions with this strange species!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey homie, I was just making an observation based on my interactions with this strange species!
    Regardless, let's keep this thread (and sub forum) free from that carnival, until it becomes actual news. Thanks!

Vikings fans were awesome at the clink when I went. Cowboys were a bit rowdy but the Seahawks fans were mostly dicks (preseason, what do you expect). The bucs game I went to way back in the day was pretty tame. Not many bucs fans at all.
    I can't imagine traveling to a preseason game. At least in Buffalo, tickets are still $50 or so from what I recall, and you're lucky to see more than a couple of drives with the starters. I guess if you're really into the tailgating experience and you mainly wanna hang out with friends it'd be fun, but even then, why not just set up a tv or something in the tailgating area and save yourselves $50 times however many of you there are?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Regardless, let's keep this thread (and sub forum) free from that carnival, until it becomes actual news. Thanks!
    You guys take this shit way too seriously. SUPER BILLS FAN OUT

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    /mod hat

/mod hat off
    /take Crissi's mod hat

World domination is now mine. Mwahahah!

...Anways any good games today? I have missed them today so far.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Rare Brady mental error with the Intentional Grounding penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    ...Anways any good games today? I have missed them today so far.
    I suspect if you tune in for Eagles-Seahawks right now that you;d get some quality entertainment.