Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Washington's offers to him were pretty terrible, he might end up getting paid elsewhere unless they get it together and prove they want him.
    Houston could always sign him without the head coach ever talking to him.

Really though, not sure where else he would be able to go. Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Texans, Jags, 49ers, Bears, Browns, Rams and Broncos are the teams that would get a big upgrade from him, but are either committed to other guys because of dumb contracts, drafted someone early this year, don't have cap space or are the Browns. Basically just leaves the Redskins and Vikings if none of those would find a way to go after him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cousins has some great touch on the deep throws.

10+ Year Old Account
    GB is being slaughtered

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone doesn't get fired tomorrow I'm going to be upset.

Packers really feel like the Saints of a few years ago. A team on the decline. Always dangerous because of a good QB, but not enough pieces to win consistently.

10+ Year Old Account
    A short week, and against a team that just put 42 against a better defense. Actually worried about playing Washington. Plus I feel like all of the success so far has been an anomaly, and it's all gonna come crashing down soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A short week, and against a team that just put 42 against a better defense. Actually worried about playing Washington. Plus I feel like all of the success so far has been an anomaly, and it's all gonna come crashing down soon.
    GB defense is not "a better defense". Far from it. We've allowed 30+ points in half our games this season and are LITERALLY on our 3rd and 4th stringers at several defensive positions. We are the bottom of the barrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah we're a mess LOL.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery...rodgers-112116

Sums up my sentiments quite nicely. Big change needs to happen from the top-down. Aaron Rodgers only having 1 Super Bowl ring at this point in his career is embarrassing, not on his part but on the ineptitude of upper management to surround him with the pieces and roster to win multiple rings. One man can only do so much for a team.

Of the teams that have played 10 games, the Packers have given up less than only the 49ers (31.3 per game, Chip Kelly's pac10 defense is best at something), Falcons and Saints. Browns are in that group, but have played 11 while giving up like 30 per game. 2 of those teams played the non existent Denver offense, with the Falcons getting Lynch to help lower their totals though. Still did not realize GBs defense was bad enough to be in that group. Also crazy how the good defenses are all clumped together giving up in the 17.5-19 per game range, and these bad ones are 29-31 per game. That is a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Welcome to the NFL kid, good effort but you're on a Jeff Fisher team.
    Only four more losses until he takes the ignominious record for most career coaching losses. He'd still be a little over .500 for his career though. Nothing exemplifies mediocrity more than a Jeff Fisher team, eh?

Also, interestingly:
    -Every team in the AFC West and NFC East has a positive point differential.
    -The only team in the AFC South with a positive point differential is the Titans, in third place
    -In fact, the division leading Texans have a differential of -27, and are tied with the Rams for fewest touchdowns scored. Looks like they definitely overpaid for a plate of Brock Lobster.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2016-11-21 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    -In fact, the division leading Texans have a differential of -27, and are tied with the Rams for fewest touchdowns scored. Looks like they definitely overpaid for a plate of Brock Lobster.
    It is hard for lobsters to throw for like 180 yards, 1 TD and 1 pick a game. Have to pay a premium for such a rare creature.

On a serious note, I really wonder when teams are going to stop giving backups (not just QBs, happens at other positions too) that were at best bad in limited play time mid tier or higher contracts. He put up almost identical numbers to Blaine Gabbert last year, was horrible in college, started 1 year in high school and 1 year in college, was really bad in his 1st 3 preseasons, worse than a corpse and a 7th rounder with a torn acl in his 4th, has not really fixed his delivery going into his 5th season, and moved from one of the easiest to one of the hardest systems for a QB. I really do not see what they expected other than this when they signed him and thought Elway was stupid for even offering a contract. You would think they would learn because it seems like it happens at some position every year and rarely works out.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-11-21 at 08:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit is brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    That just got a good 15-20 second belly laugh out of me.

Out of curiosity is anyone else watching tonight or am I going to be posting to myself in this thread?

Redskins are for real...at least on offense we are. I know Pack D is ravaged but we've basically moved the ball at will on everyone.

Stat to note: we've faced the four best defenses in the league in terms of opposing QB's QBR(Giants, Vikings, Ravens, and Eagles). On average QBs QBR is only 54 against them. Cousins against them: 74 rating, 4-0 record.

10+ Year Old Account
    CJ Prosise gonna be out "a while". Hearing 8 weeks, but nothing official yet aside from "a while"

10+ Year Old Account
    CJ Prosise gonna be out "a while". Hearing 8 weeks, but nothing official yet aside from "a while"
    Prosise destroyed the Patriots. Shame to hear he's going to be out that long. You're not having much luck keeping players healthy at RB this year.

Kirk Cousins to his GM after the game: https://twitter.com/MasterTes/status/800702004616171520

Oh, I think he likes you now Kirk, I definitely think he likes you now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bruce Arians in the hospital with chest pains. Sorry to hear for him, but I can somewhat understand. Dude must be ridiculously stressed out after the season he's having.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Prosise destroyed the Patriots. Shame to hear he's going to be out that long. You're not having much luck keeping players healthy at RB this year.

Kirk Cousins to his GM after the game: https://twitter.com/MasterTes/status/800702004616171520

Oh, I think he likes you now Kirk, I definitely think he likes you now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bruce Arians in the hospital with chest pains. Sorry to hear for him, but I can somewhat understand. Dude must be ridiculously stressed out after the season he's having.
    Isn't this the second time this season Arians is in the hospital with chest pains?

10+ Year Old Account
    That just got a good 15-20 second belly laugh out of me.

Out of curiosity is anyone else watching tonight or am I going to be posting to myself in this thread?
    Work work, please shoot me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess I will, mostly because I want Miller and Novak to get me 7 points.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose