Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowmaker View Post
    Unfortunately, the zombies ruin gaming for everyone else. That's how EA, Ubisoft and Konami remain in business despite the utter shit they keep churning out.
    These 'zombies' don't really ruin much. If they enjoy something, they might want it. Consumerism for you after all. The 'Vote with your wallet' people don't support anything, and the side liners are just there. Overall, everyone in the gaming industry either adds to the poll, or don't support the poll.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you random person on mmochamp for apologizing for a multi-billion dollar company. That means a lot. *rolls eyes

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I'm so sorry OP.

That your favourite MMO has a quarter of the players of the Game you think is a failure.
    I don't play FF but it has more than a million players does it not?

To the OP i would say that anyone still paying Blizzard for nothing know what they are doing. I may personally think that they are bonkers for doing so but to each their own. Blizzard have been the worst at content delivery for the last 6 years? They are hardly going to change now.

Deleted
    I wonder what you will say for your precious FF after 12 years
    I`m not some suprestrong fanboy but there is a reason still alot of ppl to play WoW even that good content patches this expansion just missing out and the fact that we stuck in the last raid for more than year again
    Personally i do not like that but there is no another MMOgame who offers me the experience who i get playing wow all these years
    About where my money going? Well i hope in some super secret new MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I don't play FF but it has more than a million players does it not?

To the OP i would say that anyone still paying Blizzard for nothing know what they are doing. I may personally think that they are bonkers for doing so but to each their own. Blizzard have been the worst at content delivery for the last 6 years? They are hardly going to change now.
    Around a million which regardless is a decent amount even for a sub based game as is 5 million for WoW. The whole millions thing is over 5 million accounts created which isn't exactly a factor here.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Since Blizzard wont apologizes to you guys guess I will. Blizzard DOES NOT CARE ABOUT UT. *inane drivel*
    Why would Blizzard care about Unreal Tournament in the first place?
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    Oh boy I sure do love having to wait 6 months to get a new 4 boss raid with 1-2 primals between the two. I sure do love boring quest chains that you clear through in two hours and then you have to wait another 3 months to continue them.

XIV gets less content than WoW overall and is a disgrace when you compare it to big papa XI.
    Yeah not forgetting the 24 man raids and .1/.5 patches in between these 8 players huh? I'd rather have medium content updates every 3 months and in a year have loads to do on mains and alts than wait half a year or a year for another update. But different strokes and all.

this isnt a Vs thread.. i just want BLizzard to do better.. thats all
    You're posting on the wrong forum site. If you want Blizzard to listen head over to their forum and not this one.

You don't feel sorry.

You are just trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just completed a month of playing FF14 after getting it cheap in a sale last month and I gotta say... the questing sure is lame o.O

Dungeons were alright though, in an old school slow paced kind of way. Don't think I will renew though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I wonder what you will say for your precious FF after 12 years
    FFXI only recently had it final update after 15 years.

We don't switch sides
    What an absurd thing to say?

Despite the absurd topic, this sort of statement is absurd. Are games a "war"? Do you have to "pick a side"? Are you a traitor for trying other games?

Holy hell, sometimes i wonder what goes through peoples head, for them to say stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    FFXI only recently had it final update after 15 years.
    To be fair the credit has to be given to its popularity in Japan more since there are still hardcore players over there. Na and Eu is really nonexistent nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    What an absurd thing to say?

Despite the absurd topic, this sort of statement is absurd. Are games a "war"? Do you have to "pick a side"? Are you a traitor for trying other games?

Holy hell, sometimes i wonder what goes through peoples head, for them to say stuff like this.
    Copy the whole thing instead of snippets please instead of using 1 line to make an interpretation. I was referring to the op suddenly going turncoat and game bashing because that is what the thread essentially started off as. "My game is better than yours because I quit" essentially a turncoat bashing attitude. Never meant it in the sense that games were "war" or we had to "pick a side".
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-03-06 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Did you do mythic archimonde yet? Did you get ALL wow achivements? Did you get max pvp gear? There is always something to do in WOW, and if you hate it...then don't play.
    First off yes I have done about 90% of all the acheivments in game, I am as well geared as can be expected with the rng shit they have added to the game. 2ndly you cannot give that bull shit argument saying have you done XYZ if not fuck yourself because there is still content. Thats stupid anything can be classified as content, have you RP walked from Dun Morgh all the way to level 100?!?! Pleb theres still content, thats retarded. There needs to be engaging, fun, entertaining content and thats on the developers to provide, not the player.

Deleted
    Square Enix is working on the next expansion for Final fantasy 14 but also giving us NEW content every 3 months. raids, dungeons, quests..
    Must be really good content if you're on here instead talking about WoW...

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing constructive about this thread