Does your guild looking for one of the most experienced players out there?

Aprox a year ago - I made this thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...players-around

I got some really nice input and have since then played with some amazing people, but something came up, so Il make a new bump.
    This wil be a silly wall of text but I think its better to push the info out rather and be able to respond to any questions, rather then keep ot a bit closed.

Who am I?

I am 30y old adult from Sweden. I live with my family, Since I work during the weeks and my lil girl soon will start school, raiding during early evenings midweek or to late wont be possible on a solid basis. Therefore I am looking for a guild that currently raids (Farm, Progresion / Alt Raid progression) times like this:

I am 6hours ahead of EST time. My MS to EastCoastT and CST realms iv tested is about 60-80ms wich is all fine for me.
    - If you start 10pm, its 0400 CET for me etc.

Friday Night (EST or CST)
    Saturday Night (EST or CST)

I have planned to in fact start my own guild on EU, but I am in fact open to give up on EU and start fresh for a US Realm/Guild.

I am open to just fill gaps now during farmraids, progression with alts or anything really and build up before Legion. My goal for the remaning period is to see the rest of what WoD has to give, learn to know some new people and be a part of a core that atleast has as a goal to clear all content upcoming in Legion, even if its not fighting for firstplace

Why Make a new thread / What did Happen?

In WOD, I am 7/7M , 10/10M and 10/13M (Got Manaroth and Xul kills, non Iskar, Z or Archi). Will most likely do Archi tonight.

I got in touch with an Amazing guild called Aphoriusm at Sunstrider. They fighted hard and was going for that HC BH Kill at that point, wich we managed do do with a lot of dedication and climbing obstacles like players DCing all the time, totally flapping their heads and such. I really dont want to slag someone down - the guild is superb - but when I got the option to join Essence wich was more like what I was used to from my glorydays, I jumped the ship after talking to my friends in the other guild wich all understood me - Some of them I am still in contact with.
    Since Essence was pushing for their BH M kill and my Hunter was not super geared / their roster was solid I was just doing alt raids, and got pouched down by Malaxnytt - a 10/10 and now 13/13M 2days a night guild, only Swedish people, where I could raid mythic while waiting for Essence BH Kill.

Sadly we found out later during the summer that I had picked up an eye disease. The condition forced me to stop all gaming. I had cancer behind one of the eyeballs but it got sorted out and after two cornea transplantions I got fit in Mid January. First thing I did was buy a new comp. I was pumped for WoW. I was ofc welcome back to Malaxnytt but now we are in a state that they farm HFC qucik during a night and the Arichimonde Mount etc. wich makes me sidelined. Half of the guild wants to raid on alts and I am up for it, problem is that the other half of the raid is PUG people from OpenRaid wich forces me to gamble on my time that people might just leave and well, that gaming session is over.

Therefore - I am looking for a new home. I know I have a lot of setback points like haveing a kid (Well, I dont look at it that way but some might do) and my raiding times. But anything is workeable - And my abssence did hurt my ring progress. EVen tho, iv worked on it.

What have I done before?

In Vanilla and TBC, I fancied to play in some of the best guilds out there - LR and Nihilum, with a few odd swings in Eyeballerz.
    Later on when getting into univ I mostly played with "realm first" guilds wich had friends, not super dedicated but I atleast did see all the content. Later on I just took a small break, came back for Cata and in fact joined a mix up guild that was "for fun" - Fun was to atleast kill Ragnaros HC early but DW HC quite late due to differet things. I at this stage became a father of my lil girl , changed work and stopped to play.

I recently came back since work and family situation is stable - I work at days, lil girl is 6y of age, my GF works evenings and i got a lot of time to do smt I enjoy. I got support from GF To play and I do enjoy it a lot.

What do you get - And what am I looking for?

A mature, performing player that really puts in a good portion of time. I am not flawless tho (But for beeing away for so long, my performance has been "impressive" from start according to people), I can as any person do a mistake but it wont happen twice and as I mentioned before, I do put in a lot of effort.

I have worked the ring up to the 715 stage/4p / some tomes on:

DK, Druid, Rogue, Paladin. I also have a 100 Priest, but I could in fact roll any class right now and work it up and consider it as my main and play it in Legion - But Id like it, despite the current DPS MASTER CLASS SITUATION, not to be a Mage.

I got highend experience in all roles.

What I would ask for is a some what mature and drama free enviroment, that really wants a player to put in a shift and tierdless looking for the grps best. I play WoW for booth the competitive reson as for the social.

Well, thats all, Respond to this thread / with contact info or just add my Bnet tag: Nikkj#2635 (Make a EU Client) OR just send me a PM here wich should be easier. I also have Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Updatex text some, since I missed out some parts.
    Last edited by Nikkej; 2016-03-06 at 10:33 AM.