Shadowmoon Cowl Transmog.

So the other day I inspected someone with a sick Transmog with the Shadowmoon Cowl. It wasn't with the matching rest of the set, but put together. It mixed really well, so I remembered the name of the person wearing it, but I couldn't find him on armory.

Does anyone have nice suggestions to go with the Head? Searched everywhere but can't find what I want

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    Was it a warlock?
    It was a Shadow Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxiel View Post
    So the other day I inspected someone with a sick Transmog with the Shadowmoon Cowl. It wasn't with the matching rest of the set, but put together. It mixed really well, so I remembered the name of the person wearing it, but I couldn't find him on armory.

Does anyone have nice suggestions to go with the Head? Searched everywhere but can't find what I want
    that's the Garrison Siegeworks BOA xmog gear

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    that's the Garrison Siegeworks BOA xmog gear
    As I said, it wasn't with the matching rest of the Shadowmoon set. Had different shoulders, robe.

Could imagine the Warlock PVP set from ICC potentially working.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Could imagine the Warlock PVP set from ICC potentially working.
    I have this on my priest, use the purple recolor from ICC warlock set+ with pvp purple belt from cata I believe( in OG couple of honor)

+cowl+ purple dagger from Cho'gall cata raid and you got yourself one hell of a transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxiel View Post
    As I said, it wasn't with the matching rest of the Shadowmoon set. Had different shoulders, robe.
    You have to give us more than that, either way, you could check the Outfits done with the Cowl in wowhead, i found one that looks nice IMHO and cool go with your description

http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=4466/shadow-priest

(not a fan of his belt though)