Poll: I plan to vote Trump and in previous years I voted:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    he was being sarcastic

that said, Trump and Sanders are the only candidates I can safely say that they would pull USA out of unnecessary wars. Trump gets portrayed as a racist and whatnot, so people automaticaly belive he is a warmonger- the truth is, he is the exact opposite of it.
    That guy wasn't kidding he actually is a whatever he called himself.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Im not an american, so i didnt vote in the poll. Assuming things continue they way they are and Hillary Clinton gets the nomination, i would vote for Trump when given the chance. I think at a certain point when everyone seems apathetic trying to work on issues, you might just need to start over from a different angle. Its like being stuck in a toxic relationship that slowly gets worse and worse while you keep moving the boundaries of whats acceptable to you. At some point you just need to let it burn and start over, and while i dont believe Trump is the fresh start, he is the burning down part. As long as voting is still possible in 4 years i believe the US will have come out much stronger and more motivated. I do realize as an outsider im not the one suffering from any of his bad ideas, so i am biased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    That guy wasn't kidding he actually is a whatever he called himself.
    what the fuck!?