Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Could you kindly explain to us all what the earthshattering importance of this event is? I'm really dying to know.
    If you're too cool to care, why are you even here? Or is it of "earthshattering importance" to you what other people choose to discuss on a forum...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I was told you shouldn't eat too much broccoli if you as a woman have an hormonal imbalance. <.<
    Ah, didn't know that. Interesting tidbit of information. Though I hate broccoli and am not a woman, so won't affect me either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Could you kindly explain to me where the fuck have I said so in the post you quoted? Before you brainfart in my general direction again, I'm not the Overmind of all Bostonians and neither are you. Also, your premise that no Bostonian can find it important OR interesting. You have fuck all of authority over what other people, be it Bostonians or people from other places, find interesting. I know it must be shocking revelation to someone as narcissistic as you, but that's the truth.
    The event took place in Sweden. Answer the question or stop boring me to death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post

It's not really that important, but why does that matter? It's the off-topic forum, we talk about shit that doesn't matter all the time.
    Thank you.

so basically men banned from swimming for the day cause they have a penis? lol sigh
    mr pickles

The event took place in Sweden. Answer the question or stop boring me to death.
    I did answer your question. The fact that it took place in Sweden is irrelevant to said question. Not my fault you can't read for shit, your own posts included.

Broccoli is delicious.
    I can concede on raw broccoli. Finding cooked broccoli delicious is heresy though!
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    so basically men banned from swimming for the day cause they have a penis? lol sigh
    Only one thing for it, which should please all them feminazis...men should denounce their dangly bits and join womenhood to frolic in le pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Actually, to advanta's point, there is a local ordinance in Boston specifically barring any Bostonian, current or former, from paying any attention at all to the happenings of Swedish pool life under penalty of death and possibly a harsh fine.
    For advanta's post to not be utter garbage they'd need to enforce it via mind control though. And since advanta's points being utter garbage is the fundamental pillar of creation, I'd wager they don't have mind control measures to enforce said ordinance.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-09 at 06:29 PM. Reason: reversed infraction

I can concede on raw broccoli. Finding cooked broccoli delicious is heresy though!
    And oppressive, don't forget!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And oppressive, don't forget!
    Right, that too. And Vanyali said it is a sign one is a terrorist.

Deleted
    I did answer your question. The fact that it took place in Sweden is irrelevant to said question. Not my fault you can't read for shit, your own posts included.
    Ok whatever. Go back to your fascinating existence being outraged at events thousands of miles away. There must be a women-only bus stop in Eritrea or something.

EDIT: Just noticed your join date. On the assumption that you've been doing this for 7 years, please avoid any kind of communication with me in future. You must have some form of mental illness if you've been posting this crap this long, and I can do without any stalker crap.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-09 at 12:45 AM.

Ok whatever. Go back to your fascinating existence being outraged at events thousands of miles away. There must be a women-only bus stop in Eritrea or something.
    I imagine your arms crossed at first sentence, then you waved your arm and flicked your wrist whilst saying the third sentence.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-03-09 at 12:27 AM.

Remember to promote diversity and equality. Except when it comes to white people, ideas, and men.

The most productive way to look at this gender promotion stuff is, would we accept this if it was race, I.E. If they banned all black people or Hispanics from the pool for a day. If you can name a single group that makes it sound wrong, then its wrong.

Of course the pool can do whatever it wants, the onus is really on society to shun the crap out of them.

Yeah, look, I was just trying to setup for a joke about the Boston accent and nothing came to mind, so ABORT THE JOKE. I REPEAT: ABORT THE JOKE.

AOOOGA AOOOGA
    Sadly, I lack knowledge in the field of American accents other than some stereotypical southern one. Is Boston accent unique in some way?

When are we ever going to stop this attitude of "well, this isn't okay, unless someone whom is a part of an historically oppressed group does it, then it's okay"?

EDIT: Just noticed your join date. On the assumption that you've been doing this for 7 years, please avoid any kind of communication with me in future. You must have some form of mental illness if you've been posting this crap this long, and I can do without any stalker crap.
    Haha, such hypocrisy. So all your 3k+ posts have only concerned things happening TO you or in your close vicinity?

I don't live "thousands of miles away" from Malmo. I'm not from Boston. I haven't said that I'm from Boston. It's not why I pointed out the logical bankruptcy of your post. Your reading comprehension is still below zero. I also haven't said anything about being outraged about this event, so if you're so keen on straw, why don't you stuff your mouth with it to contain the spill of bullshit that's flowing out of it, instead of directing yet another straw-man at me?

I'm also not really sure what exactly triggers you so much in a claim that you don't have the authority to decide what's interesting or important to few hundred thousands Bostonians, but I guess your narcissism couldn't even handle that reality check.

What dafuq does my join date have to do with anything? And your assumption is as usual pure nonsense. You also don't have to decide if I respond to your posts and you're not particularly interesting for me to stalk, so you can take your narcissistic bullcrap somewhere else.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-03-09 at 12:41 AM.

Meh, it's one person that had a bad idea. Not to mention it was a guy's idea. Get over it. I think it's worse that people are being such babies over the whole thing rather than just being like, "I think that defeats the purpose m8," and driving on like a well adjusted person would. Personally, I'd rather institute a rule that anytime someone uses the word "cuck" they get throat fucked by a horse. So tired of seeing douchebags use that word like it means something.

Mostly it's extra nasally and they eliminate r's that do not start a syllable.
    Hearing that made me think of poultry for some reason <.<

Lol he thinks you're going to stalk him XD
    That and his sentence from my sig make a lovely combination :3

Yeah I'm still confused by what the word cuck means. I thought it meant cuckold, but i keep seeing people use it when talking about fake conservatives and stuff...
    Hmm, it's fake conservatives? I've seen it thrown around more in a "traitors to ze motherland" fashion.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-03-09 at 12:46 AM.