Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I used to watch Kiwo until she was drunk and obnoxious on her b-day and banned me for telling her she's cringe worthy.
    I used to watch Bikeman until he responded very aggressively, including mentioning my parents, to me just posting "ZzzZZzZZZz" in Twitch chat. <insert "Wow, that escalated quickly" meme>

Yeah, I keep running into weirdos that get butt hurt if you don't just worship them like their subscribers. I considering a good streamer, one that takes criticism and mild trolling very maturely and without exploding.
    Last edited by mmoc57bfc187b9; 2016-03-09 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't watch Cohh anymore. He's too "whiteknight'ish" for me, don't ask me what I mean, can't really explain it.

Favourite would be either Reckful (when he's not being a depressive twat) or AdmiralBulldog. Hell I even enjoy Lirik but mainly when he does nightstreams with Shorty. Not so much for Waffle.

But I watch a few depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Lirik just did a 24 Hour stream, hit 30 in the Division

at first played with Shorty, then finished lvls 25-30 by himself while passing out

Mostly just watch esports and once in a while Ill watch a game Im interested. Dont really care much for specific streamers because a lot are just way to PC or down right annoying to watch.

I have to say though, I have been enthralled with a new streamer named Bennyfits, a puppet playing games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly watch X_Dr_Dave_X, he typically does Destiny, but plays other things from time to time, he isn't a very popular streamer, but I find his content entertaining.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I try to watch Preach regularly (and TB sometimes).

Other than that, if I catch Seagull for Overwatch, SirFoch for World of Tanks, and Zooc when he draws something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seagull(Onlywatch) is pretty much the only streamer I watch, never really got into Twitch stuff.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    And I'm just sitting here not understand how people enjoy watching others play a game. (sports included)
    Entertainment is entertaining.

Deleted
    Swifty and Bajheera. Both seems like nice persons, and both got same play style as me (wow) feels like brothers from another mother. But I don't spend alot of time watching streams, but when I do, it is those two guys I hang with

Bennyfits (he's a puppet). He's different. He's kid friendly. I just played hots with him and he was positive the entire time, even when he was feeding.

Automaticjak for WoW stuffs. Mostly holy priest but also some other toons, occasional Overwatch.

Edit: And also one of the lead people behind US-Horde #FriendshipMoose runs, if people are interested in such thing.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Eh, streamers often get a lot of shit constantly from people just looking to be trolls, so their tolerance isn't often very high.

Posting "ZzzZzzzZZzZZ" or calling them "cringe worthy" for instance is just being antagonistic. Maybe you were just joking or something, but without context I don't know many streamers - other than those whose chat is so large that they barely notice - who aren't going to assume that you're just being an ass. They all might handle it differently, but it's still just asking for a negative response from them.
    My friend got banned from Flimsii's stream apparently when Flimsii went to start up Firefox, my friend thought it was a bright idea to say "Firefox? What are you, autistic?" to which Flimsii said "Oh that's a ban", and then banned him.

So yeah, I'd imagine almost any little reason people can think of to insult them they would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't remember his name but there's a BF4 streamer I enjoy watching a lot. All he does is fly scout choppers and makes me jealous of his skills. Really chill guy too.

About the only streamer I watch is Darkness_429. Started watching him as a Siege streamer (mostly casual but he's good). Now he plays Division for the time. Likes FPS games as well as MOBAs.

Lately I'm more interested in Camelot Unchained streams (City State Entertainment) than any "live" game. Showing game development - artwork, even programming (! - yea, sometime streaming coders doing the code for straight two hours, there is couple folks very much interested in it, while we the small fry mostly chit chat and annoy the streamers).
    CU... ...or CF ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    watching: Sodapoppin , Bajheerra , Reckful

cancer to watch : towellie (porbably the worst *progress* raider out there with little to no knowledge about WoW basics after 11 years of gaming...)

the more I watch Lirik then more I like his streams

- plays a lot of different games, including AAA titles pre-release
    - sometimes gets cool perks like recently playing UFC 2 with Mighty Mouse or playing Paragon with Epic devs etc. .. or that OriginPC April Fools
    - cats and cat sub icons
    - talk about food
    - 10k PC LUL
    - Nightstreams
    - the way he often insults everything (including his chat and sometimes himself) I tend to find humorous/sarcastic rather then cancerous
    - he likes a lot of the same games I do (including peak/WotLK WoW, he said a few times that might be the best game he ever played)
    - he tends to try and stream games that are actually good for streaming and entertaining to watch .. for example I like the ARPG genre, but I find watching stuff like Diablo 3/PoE/Grim Dawn quite boring to watch

I don't really care much for Twitch, but as someone who has mained a fury warrior most of the time I played WoW, I'm sort of a Bajheera fan. I haven't watched any of his stuff in a long while though.

I had a little alcohol in me at the time which may have had something to do with it, but I thought his first fury PvP video where he'd stomp someone and yell "GIT SHIT ON" was hilarious.

Deleted
    To be completely honest. Asmongold only talks about all the stuff he thinks sucks about wow, he has so little good to say about the game, hosting transmog comps, where everything he likes is suddenly the only thing other people should like. in all honesty he's not a good streamer at all. Theres little to nothing that his stream brings which does the good for the game.

Sodapoppin when he plays wow. Also Venruki and Trillebartom. They are both such positive, polite dudes who are also very good at the game.

Games other than WoW, I sometimes watch Shroud and BreaK.