Poll: If you had to choose our next president.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    What better time to jump on Clinton's hate bandwagon!
    lol... who's jumping? I've had a visceral dislike for the woman since before Vince Foster's 'suicide'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Via suicide after he brings the US down on most likely the worst presidency in its history ever by an infinite margin? The fool's got absolutely zero qualities to be president. All he has going for him is that he's "rich" [inherited, he's made MANY MANY MANY bad business decision].
    Because you can see the future amirite? Id love to see him as president just to see the people complain forgetting about all the other parts of the government that keeps powers in check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Clinton, she's polling worse than Rubio here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I would take another Obama term. I really like Sanders but I don't see anything he wants to do getting past congress. At least with Obama we would get interesting correspondents dinners for four more years.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'd actually choose Obama in this case. Oddly enough, Obama seems the most minimal risk here. I say that as a pro-gun white guy.

Ha Ha! Ok, sorry - I had a huge cup of coffee.
    I don't know if our country can handle a smug racist President for 4 more years, but I do see your point. I don't really think our front runners are much better.