Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Oh my, so glad that I checked here before trotting off to bed. Good evening infidels.

Vote: Reticence

Cuz I can, and I can't read you worth a darn. Trying to suppress a knee-jerk reaction to vote catta (you can't be scum 4 games in a row right?).

Night all, see you in the morning.
    Going to be even more difficult for me! I don't know anyone's play style! (yet). But I shall! The other guy might though. :/

- - - Updated - - -

The Impostor knows all!

I just woke up so I'm just checking in for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I just woke up so I'm just checking in for now!
    Ooo Scottish! I like their accents!

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Oh my, so glad that I checked here before trotting off to bed. Good evening infidels.

Vote: Reticence

Cuz I can, and I can't read you worth a darn. Trying to suppress a knee-jerk reaction to vote catta (you can't be scum 4 games in a row right?).

Night all, see you in the morning.
    Have I played with you before? I thought you were a recent addition to the ranks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

Vote: Dupti

Dupti123.

Quote Originally Posted by The Impostor View Post
    Ooo Scottish! I like their accents!
    Hah, I don't have the accent (yet). I'm from England - I moved to Scotland at the start of the year.

Hah, I don't have the accent (yet). I'm from England - I moved to Scotland at the start of the year.
    The Impostor no longer likes you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Have I played with you before? I thought you were a recent addition to the ranks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

Vote: Dupti

Dupti123.
    Solid reasons!

10+ Year Old Account
    soz I haven't posted at least 7 times already. My PMs were being pooey and I didn't see that I got ma role (the only way I know a game has started) until just now.

BAD MMOC!

Vote: Catta

because gambler's fallacy

like legit though over the past week i've started to wonder if i actually do believe in a god because of how terrible my luck is sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    soz I haven't posted at least 7 times already. My PMs were being pooey and I didn't see that I got ma role (the only way I know a game has started) until just now.

BAD MMOC!

like legit though over the past week i've started to wonder if i actually do believe in a god because of how terrible my luck is sometimes
    My best friend hasn't been sad, neither overly happy throughout his life, never really had anything going for him. But 2 weeks ago he finally got his drivers license ( many years overdue - was scared of driving). Lost his viginity and got a girlfriend all in the same week. Seems legit. Maybe luck will come for..one day?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish my life would change so easily :x

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Don't we all. I'm trying something new tomorrow for once. Hopefully it brings some delight! ^_^

Also extremely nervous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be even more difficult for me! I don't know anyone's play style! (yet). But I shall! The other guy might though. :/

- - - Updated - - -

The Impostor knows all!
    I'd say the easiest to read is Kel, he's usually very quiet and serious when town but when scum he just posts lots of random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'd say the easiest to read is Kel, he's usually very quiet and serious when town but when scum he just posts lots of random stuff.
    Easy enough.

Good morning! I see the game is up!

I wonder who the impostor is imposing.

First things first. Traditions mandate this vote:

vote: Celtic

Furthermore, I am quizzical about this vote here.

Where did Catta do a gamblers fallacy? I mean, this year.
    He has as far as I can see not posted yet, and the only thing he recently posted in the game discussion thread is a thinly veiled insult about me having syphilis.

Are you sure you are not mixing up what he said in your mafia thread with what he said here?
    Because right now this looks like a slip. I'm probably missing something, but I'm placing a big fat laser spotlight on the two of you until you convince me otherwise!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Good morning! I see the game is up!

I wonder who the impostor is imposing.

First things first. Traditions mandate this vote:

vote: Celtic

Furthermore, I am quizzical about this vote here.

Where did Catta do a gamblers fallacy? I mean, this year.
    He has as far as I can see not posted yet, and the only thing he recently posted in the game discussion thread is a thinly veiled insult about me having syphilis.

Are you sure you are not mixing up what he said in your mafia thread with what he said here?
    Because right now this looks like a slip. I'm probably missing something, but I'm placing a big fat laser spotlight on the two of you until you convince me otherwise!
    My own soul

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, I saw the sign up get locked and was like ooh, new game soon. Finally went to bed later on and you open it like 10 minutes later >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    My best friend hasn't been sad, neither overly happy throughout his life, never really had anything going for him. But 2 weeks ago he finally got his drivers license ( many years overdue - was scared of driving). Lost his viginity and got a girlfriend all in the same week. Seems legit. Maybe luck will come for..one day?
    Nah, I'll just live with my self-deprecation. Apparently, my self-deprecating humour is one of the things people actually like about me so if I become happy I'll become sad again because being sad is the only thing people like about me. It's k though.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Oh dude, I feel ya.

Don't we all. I'm trying something new tomorrow for once. Hopefully it brings some delight! ^_^

Also extremely nervous.
    Oh? And what would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Bullshit.

Danner, I was referring to Xan's post about Catta's role alignment recently.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Aha.
    Now it all makes sense.
    You're off the hook... this time.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Nah, I'll just live with my self-deprecation. Apparently, my self-deprecating humour is one of the things people actually like about me so if I become happy I'll become sad again because being sad is the only thing people like about me. It's k though.

Oh dude, I feel ya.

Oh? And what would that be?

Bullshit.

The Impostor never reveals their secrets

Vote: Jynx

Usually scum, much like Catta.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Aha.
    Now it all makes sense.
    You're off the hook... this time.
    From the games I read you seem to be serial killer. A lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Jynx

Usually scum, much like Catta.
    Then why aren't you voting Catta. Scum buddies with Catta confirmed.