Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Wups, yeah forgot about that But yeah, they require the same amount of effort as kicking people outside of combat
    I'm still salty when people kicked me in HoF LFR 3 years ago for trying to solo Garalon on my blood DK after everyone else had died.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reducing loot quality from epic to blue would do a lot for LFR. It could still stay at the same level of power, which is below raid tier for every content patch. Just leave epic quality items for activities like actual raiding, reaching milestones in PvP etc. I just want it to feel a little more special than it does right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I'm still salty when people kicked me in HoF LFR 3 years ago for trying to solo Garalon on my blood DK after everyone else had died.
    keeping evryone waiting isn't fun or social either

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    If your solo attempt took longer then a quick wipe-and-retry, then i would not put shame on them for doing it.

More people crying about LFR. You guys won't be happy until Blizzard hands out only green gear to LFR players so you can feel special and also so you don't feel "forced" to do LFR.

If your guild needs to do LFR to get raid ready for normal/heroic then I have news for you, your guild is not very good. At this point you should be able to do mythic dungeons for gear to get ready for normal/heroic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is just depressing to me... it's a colour. Why bother changing it if everything but the colour is still the same?
    Special snowflake syndrome. It's been a problem in wow for years.

LFR rocks for casual players. not every one can play for hours a day.

i 10000% agree with the active system<tbh i think it should be harsher then what you even said>. with the state of LFR as it is, there is no intensive for ppl to try thier best..or even try. people join stand around, make sure combat is at 100% as to not get kicked and have just as much a shot @ loot as a person who comes ready, preped, enchanted, gemmed,and is trying there best.

doe snot even have to be remove loot from the waste of space ppl, just add to the ppl who try. 100% up active time? 10% bonus to roll. gems/enchants? 5% bonus. lived the encounter? 10% bonus i think a bonus for ppl who are actually playing and trying in LFR would make it a much better system, and a ton less dead weight.

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked LFR better in MoP when there was a little more responsibility and mechanics mattered just a little bit rather than how it is in WoD. But other than that, I think its fine and it works for what its intended to do. Despite people afk'ing or doing terrible dps, it still moves along well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordie View Post
    Yes. Im pure dogeshite to put full effort in making sure i full 795 rings on all specs on all the toons that are on my "might be second main in legion"-list.
    How exactly is the legendary ring going to help with Legion? Slightly faster leveling?