Mythic Unending Hunger vs. Heroic Empty Drinking Horn

Hello Paladin Community. Pretty sure I know the answer to this question already but just wanted confirmation. If someone would be so kind as to tell me. I'm assuming heroic EDH is going to be superior to UH in any cleave/AOE situation but I may be wrong.

Thanks!

Talint
    Warrior Class Hall...

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Be glad you got at least a pretty place while the rogues got a sewage filled dalaran underbelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    At least its filled with rogue stuff and not golden light golems and angels.

Just sim it ™

I'm still not exactly sure how to do that. I have SimCraft downloaded but I don't know exactly how to sim stuff
    Warrior Class Hall...

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Be glad you got at least a pretty place while the rogues got a sewage filled dalaran underbelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    At least its filled with rogue stuff and not golden light golems and angels.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDH always. The dot on EDH is too strong to ever give up for anything besides a higher ilvl version of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead