10+ Year Old Account

Forced to play Season for non-season rewards, WHY!

I don't wanna make a whine thread, but I am so tired of seasons.

I love Diablo 3, but I HATE seasons. I wanna play ONE char and only one. Played only 1 char in WoW since vanilla and only 1 char since D3 launch.

Except for seasons where I am forced to raise a char to get all cosmetic rewards.

The season journey ruined the entire game for me. If I want ALL portraits, I must get seriously hardcore in every season to get all the portraits. Some people don't considered it hardcore but I do, even getting a char to 70 for seasons is more effort then I want to do.

Why do they force you to do Seasons to get portrait frames for my non season. HOW can they not add another way to unlock everything without being forced to play another char then your main.

Someone said you can re-roll your main in season to keep playtime, but I want to keep my gear etc etc on my non season to, and not being forced to start over.

Anyone agree with me on this? Season is good, gives ppl more to do, but it should not be the standard and not the only source of some cosmetics!
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

7+ Year Old Account
    It sucks to feel like you're missing out, but you can't expect to receive everything if you don't want to go through the content.

As for keeping your gear, that's not really a massive issue either, when you rebirth a hero all your items go to your non-seasonal heroes and their stash, and you can reclaim that on your main character at the end of a season, when they are converted back to a regular hero.

because diablo 3 is stale, it's old, it makes WoD look refreshing, people say WoD has no content, diablo 3 is just trash.

rift rift rift for keys, GR GR GR till you need more keys 99% of players are bored within 2 weeks of this and quit, and return next season try get the rewards and quit again, maybe i'm just a sour die hard diablo 2 fan? because diablo 2 was better in every way?

anyway enjoy non stop rifts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    because diablo 3 is stale, it's old, it makes WoD look refreshing, people say WoD has no content, diablo 3 is just trash.

rift rift rift for keys, GR GR GR till you need more keys 99% of players are bored within 2 weeks of this and quit, and return next season try get the rewards and quit again, maybe i'm just a sour die hard diablo 2 fan? because diablo 2 was better in every way?

anyway enjoy non stop rifts :P
    cause you didnt grind the same shit over and over in d2? you werent very good then

Ok, nothing worth going here.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.