Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    https://gop.com/clintonemails/

When the topic of Hillary Clinton's email crimes comes up I've noticed on more than a few occasions that people don't have a full understand of exactly what happened.

Certainly that's understandable given the smattering of opinions on the matter produced by unavoidable party allegiance and of course the fact that a lot of posters here are not Americans.

The GOP has obviously also realized this and so they have put up this website to strip away all of the opinions and partisan lies to present simple and plain facts.

I actually think they did a really good thing here for once as typically government webpages are a terrible train-wreck of poor programming and organization.

Take a moment and look at the "Browse Sections" on the right side.

The 5 Rules Clinton Broke (Read More)
    https://www.gop.com/the-top-5-rules-...-email-server/
    This details the actual US codes of each of five offenses Clinton made. Its important to note that none of these are currently being disputed by Clinton, three of them never were at all, the other two she has changed her story on as evidence came to light.

Classified By the Numbers
    Quick data on the scope of her negligence in numbers.

Experts Weigh In
    Quotes from persons with clout and authority to speak on the subject; Judges, intelligence directors, lawyers, etc.

Fact Sheet
    Simple breakdown of what she did and why every American should care.

Key Dates
    I like this section because one of the main things that seems to get overlooked in this whole mess is the fact that Clinton, and her campaign, has changed her story so many times as a result of new information coming out that disproves her previous claim/lie.

And also it would be nice for once if we didn't have the typical source-shaming that occurs here.

Nothing on this page is debatable and nearly none of it is even disputed by the Clinton campaign.

Look beyond team spirit and recognize that the people have lost control of their government in more ways than one exemplified here by the fact that a servant of the people has been actively evading justice.
    Colin Powell and Condeleeza Rice did the same thing. Nothing happened to them. She's in the clear. But it's Outrage culture. Where people pretend to be outraged because they're fucked up in the mind over politics.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yeah, sorry, but this response is horseshit. I don't want a fire alarm analogy, I want a comparison to past investigations so that I know your assumptions are grounded in something other than nonsense.
    don't have to look no further then gen. Petraeus charged with mishandling of classified information
    keeping his appointment schedule and notes in a note book in his desk at home

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I really don't want to play this game of "i'm gonna make up what you said and fight against it" with you today.

- - - Updated - - -

Second post, no proof given.

This is why no one takes this shit seriously.
    1. You said there were Republicans calling for Clinton's impeachment due to his adultery. Prove it.

2. Judge asked to seize USB flash drive containing Hillary Clinton's email

Platte River Networks has retained control of the old server since it took over management of the Clintons’ e-mail system

3. Maybe they don't take it seriously, because, perhaps like you, they're uninformed.

generally? sued for sexual harassment / hostile work environments. Not removed for "dishonesty".

You forgot fired, and impeachment is how you fire a president. Proving dishonesty would have been about the only way support could have possibly been garnered at the time for an impeachment.

But again, I feel he should have been impeached for ruining quality cigars. /rimshot
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Colin Powell and Condeleeza Rice did the same thing. Nothing happened to them. She's in the clear. But it's Outrage culture. Where people pretend to be outraged because they're fucked up in the mind over politics.
    show me that Powell and Rice had their own home brew server?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's really nice that you're showing your true colors and basically admitting this is nothing more than a smear campaign because you have nothing on her.
    is it a smear when it is based on facts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    you do know you can have a bias and still be factually correct

just makes one look at the claimed facts with extra scrutiny

so go ahead start scrutinizing just don't dismiss it. that is being lazy
    Sure but it's produced by the GOP so it's obviously going to push an anti Hillary agenda so I'd like to see third party unbiased sources backing it up before taking its word
    Putin khuliyo

I really don't want to play this game of "i'm gonna make up what you said and fight against it" with you today.

- - - Updated - - -

Second post, no proof given.

This is why no one takes this shit seriously.

Hilary herself multiple times in multiple news interviews, multiple hearings, etc has stated as much that she gave her emails over on a thumbdrive.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it a smear when it is based on facts?
    And they must be facts, because there is no smoke without fire...

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You think the public feeling she's guilty has any legitimacy? Wait, I forgot. You've used public opinion in the past to try and prove things were true. /facepalm
    it does when they have to decide when it comes time to vote

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    And they must be facts, because there is no smoke without fire...
    waiting for someone anyone dispute the facts given

they've already stated they don't even care about the result very much, iirc.

Just being associated with scandals is the entire goal, because then the "trustworthiness" goes down because of said association. Regardless of if said scandals are even remotely true.

Which would be a solid strategy if they weren't going on a decade of doing so, and making people more likely to say "oh, look. another scandal lead by the right. gee, what a shocker THAT is".
    This. People still rant about how Bill Clinton was impeached as if being impeached means something derogatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    1. You said there were Republicans calling for Clinton's impeachment due to his adultery. Prove it.

Platte River Networks has retained control of the old server since it took over management of the Clintons’ e-mail system

3. Maybe they don't take it seriously, because, perhaps like you, they're uninformed.
    ...so you're mad a lawyer is holding an item in a court case, got it.

You have no idea what's on them other than "work emails", and as for the OLD server?

"Platte River Networks has retained control of the old server since it took over management of the Clintons’ e-mail system. She said that the old server “was blank,” and no longer contained useful data.

“The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition,” from the old system to one run by Platte River, she said, recalling the transfer that occurred in June 2013."

And yet you try to accuse me of making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Sure but it's produced by the GOP so it's obviously going to push an anti Hillary agenda so I'd like to see third party unbiased sources backing it up before taking its word
    you have google correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post

It wasn't due to his adultery, it was that combined with perjury.

15+ Year Old Account
    it does when they have to decide when it comes time to vote
    At least you've admitted that this has all been nothing more than to ruin her public image.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    waiting for someone anyone dispute the facts given
    We are not the FBI, a link to a partisan website does not need to be disproved, as there is nothing to show they are acting in good faith with their allegations.

When she has been charged and found guilty is when you have something on her, at the moment you have a smear campaign as evidence of her guilt, which is a ridiculous position to take and yet that is your position.

US politics, hah! I don't really care but it sure is entertaining to read all this bullshit (from both sides, mind you).

You have no idea what's on them other than "work emails", and as for the OLD server?

"Platte River Networks has retained control of the old server since it took over management of the Clintons’ e-mail system. She said that the old server “was blank,” and no longer contained useful data.

“The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition,” from the old system to one run by Platte River, she said, recalling the transfer that occurred in June 2013."

wasn't a court case yet and just the fact of her putting it on a thumb drive made it a violation it is a violation to put classified information on a thumb drive
    so you have two violations one putting classified information on a thumb drive second handing over classified information to an individual not authorized to be in procession of

No, I'm mad that Hillary Clinton violated the Espionage Act. I don't know what was on her server, but the FBI was able to recover them, so they weren't blank.

There's absolutely nothing in your post that contradicts anything that I've said. Hillary Clinton allowed Defense information to be possessed by people not allowed to posses it.

And for the fourth time, who are these same people who you said
    you know, the ones that wanted bill impeached for adultery, because clearly THAT made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Its because its the only way they can win. They have to fabricate some smear. Brought to you by the party that invented the Kerry "swift-boat".

To all the right-wing nut jobs - I'm sorry even this won't be enough to save you this time. Your candidates are such complete basket cases that even manufactured controversies cannot save them.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It wasn't due to his adultery, it was that combined with perjury.
    You're confused on my position. I'm saying it was not due to his adultery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This. People still rant about how Bill Clinton was impeached as if being impeached means something derogatory.
    Bombing pharmaceutical plants to cover up blow jobs is, however.