Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    You know, I can think of a few times an incident like this happened at my high school growing up. There were no police involved. Just a suspension, and that was it. Oh wait, the students were white.
    Calling bullshit on this one.

You expect us to think that two kids who busted into a classroom looking to thug up on another kid over drugs then ended up in a fist fight with a teacher which spilled out into the hallway all while being recorded wouldn't end up with police being called?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Again not listening targeting social program for privatization instead of reforming and solving problem.
    Ok so if I could find evidence that republicans have tried to privatize social programs as a tool to save money, would you stop saying they are racist? lol

I don't support BLM and don't care about right wing media targeting them, immigration it is again republicans have only one solution deportation and walls nothing about reforms. Let's take the case of racial profiling by now it's a statistical fact the right wing media response has been to paint this as a massive left wing conspiracy that target police officers. The right wing media just like you are dismissive of all minority issues and keep pointing to the left "bias" instead of proposing any solutions.

And for the record pandering is what politicians do, the republican party not pandering to minorities means they don't care about their issues. A politician that does not pander is one that does not get elected.
    If someone came into the country illegally and people want them to leave, that's not racist. You are merely saying "racist" to things you don't like in this instance. If you're not happy with the lack of reforms, despite the fact that some have proposed changes, that is fine, but yelling "racist" is just twisting the argument.

As for racial profiling, I don't disagree that it exists - the government has used it on numerous times. It's been used by a lot of various agencies and frankly is a smart tactic. Police departments with high bases of minority officers use it even. I'm not saying that it's a friendly policy but at the same time it is very smart to use.

Republicans don't pander to minorities because they think all people should be treated equally, instead they pander to people that are looking to improve their lives, are interested in more money, etc. And yes that probably isn't a good idea, considering how much of our population votes. Think about it this way though, if democrats really are favoring blacks and care about their problems - why are so many of their cities still in shambles?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Calling bullshit on this one.

You expect us to think that two kids who busted into a classroom looking to thug up on another kid over drugs then ended up in a fist fight with a teacher which spilled out into the hallway all while being recorded wouldn't end up with police being called?
    He probably went to the same high school lol.

This is why my classroom door is always locked. When I first started subbing I wouldn't lock it and random students would come in and start talking to my students, and would then get upset with me when I told them they had to leave blocked them out till they left. Now I just lock the door, and if they don't have a pass to get into my room they don't get in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do you promise to post in all of them if I do????
    I can't make that promise, I'm afraid. Depends if the subject matter catches my interest, and if I'm in the mood to post.

Sometimes my fingers get sore from master debating all day.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't think that BLM will improve the situation. Telling young drug dealers that their bad behavior is the fault of some institutional racism and not their own choices doesn't sound conducive to change to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    THis is why we need drug dogs in school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    And armed cops.
    Or accept that war on drugs doesn't work and legalize everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    You know, I can think of a few times an incident like this happened at my high school growing up. There were no police involved. Just a suspension, and that was it. Oh wait, the students were white.
    People who weren't even students hospitalized a teacher and the cops weren't called? Yeah no. Everything has to be about race to some people, it's all they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I will await Wells And Themius before i make a informed decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

People love their rights, but nobody wants to be responsible.