Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Pretty sure you have no fucking clue why German went to Poland and what lead to the War that could have been avoided

go lil boy do some research. you might get shocked when you hear another side of the story

or keep on believing propaganda bullshit from the "Winners of WW2"
    The entire world concocted a conspiracy theory, including vasts amounts of documentation, doctored photographs and millions of people getting their stories straight and nobody noticed? That seems plausible to you?

there is no reliable evidence.
    There is plenty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Pretty sure you have no fucking clue why German went to Poland and what lead to the War that could have been avoided

go lil boy do some research. you might get shocked when you hear another side of the story

or keep on believing propaganda bullshit from the "Winners of WW2"
    Is the Stormfront site down or something that we are blessed with your presence?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Yeah, no one is really going to be convinced by the current 'x person I don't like is Hitler' bullshit. It's just kind of.. weak.

meh, Trump lines up more with Mussolini then Hitler, from their stances to personality.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Sarah Silverman ...wonder what she is using her "comedic humor" to whore for now?
    Attention, obviously....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hitler is right, Trump has no sense of fashion.

Nazi uniforms were classy as fuck.
    Well they were all Hugo Boss so.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    You know when you're having an online discussion and some random guy brings up a Hitler analogy, and then the entire argument becomes pointless because it just becomes some weird Hitler arguement? No matter what anyone is or isn't arguing becomes irrelevant because any viewpoint at all is more mature than the lame guy doing nazi comparisons.

The whole US media has become that lame Hitler guy. Serious, take a look around. No matter what Trump does or doesn't say, the Hitler comparisons are just making those that make them seem pathetic and childish, not Trump. They're actually probably helping to drive more people towards Trump.

Likewise the media labelling anyone who'll even listen to what Trump has to say as an idiot racist is going to make even more people vote for Trump in protest.
    He's playing everyone. All the "Protesters" that turn up to his speeches just make all his voters more staunch in their positions and unit them together; cancelling his appearance because of the violent clashes makes his supporters think their views are being threatened.

Shows like this think that by ridiculing him they're helping stop him, but they're just helping to ensure he'll become president.
    There's "that Hitler guy" who says you're Hitler when Hitler has nothing to do with it. It's overused and annoying/lame.

Then there's the fact that the Trump campaign is so close to Hitler's campaign that it's uncanny. People aren't just comparing him to Hitler for no reason. The parallels are frighteningly similar.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, this is stupid. none of this snl stuff is ever funny, except the good burger skit they did. good burger will always be funny.

i think it was snl did it... if that's the one that kenan's on. it was one of these "comedy" shows.
    Sounds like that is the only skit you'eve watched. Silverman is not on SNL. And you are wrong, I estimate a handsome 1/3 of SNL sketches to be hilarious as fuck, I suggest you visit a doctor and get a receipt for a sense of humor?

If this one doesn't make you laugh, you're dead inside. Seriously.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfPdYYsEfAE
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2016-03-13 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Sarah Silverman ...wonder what she is using her "comedic humor" to whore for now?
    She flashed her tits and no one cared so she had to up the shock value.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    She flashed her tits and no one cared so she had to up the shock value.
    you see her whole average chubby chick body in a movie. while i find it attractive, most people wouldn't go nuts for it... so she's definitely not gonna make big bank on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Sounds like that is the only skit you'eve watched. Silverman is not on SNL. And you are wrong, I estimate a handsome 1/3 of SNL sketches to be hilarious as fuck, I suggest you visit a doctor and get a receipt for a sense of humor?

If this one doesn't make you laugh, you're dead inside. Seriously.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfPdYYsEfAE
    eh, doesn't get me.

and i could have told you i'm dead inside myself, i definitely don't need any confirmation of that.

This would have been much better if she used a german accent.

pretty sure that is chick under that disguise ...

but i have been fooled before.

Reverse traps not even once.

Deathmaster of Defilers of Arathor - Emerald Dream - US

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    That was fucking awesome and I just lost my shit.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

God I hate her... I don't usually hate on celebs... but god I fucking hate her.
    "Well shit, ya'll have fun now"

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    ...I don't usually hate on celebs...
    You should.

Hall of Hollywood Halfwits

This is the best record of all of the stupid shit celebrtards say the internet has to offer.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The entire world concocted a conspiracy theory, including vasts amounts of documentation, doctored photographs and millions of people getting their stories straight and nobody noticed? That seems plausible to you?

There is plenty.
    Obviously those 90 year old former Nazi guards that admit it happened are all actually brainwashed kids in old age makeup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You should.

Hall of Hollywood Halfwits

This is the best record of all of the stupid shit celebrtards say the internet has to offer.
    Lol, "People say that Muslims are inherently more violent than Christians, I think that is false."

Thinking that quote being "wrong" already showss how idiotic this site is.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Ignoring a loud mouth doesn't always fix the problem. Especially when they have follower who believe anything that comes out of their mouth.
    Well, there is certainly truth in this as well. However, all this stuff, just gets held up as a "see, look at these losers" moment for trump and his base eats it up. I believe the best bet from the get go would have been to ignore Trump.
    But, media makes money off views, and side shows and train wrecks get views, so they keep this shit up, giving the guy free publicity. Those of us who wont for him never will, and those that will wont be convinced otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post

Why are children allowed on the internet?
    Its a preferred babysitter for the shitty parent.
    READ and be less Ignorant.