Marco Rubio stole my girlfriend

That purty-boy marco rubio gonna steal yo girlfriend, so hide yo gf/wife, unless you dont mind losing her.

Deleted
    Marco also wants to take Donald's job

you heard right, he wants to take his job

That was a funny joke.

In-before a cheating\sex-scandal happening..

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do I actually maybe somewhat believe it? Look at Rubio's face. Seems like he even knows the guy to me?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'm gonna go ahead and guess it was a plant. Smart one too. Good publicity and it takes a shot at Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That thought crossed my mind.
    we got a brony in da house, gais ! :3

It was definitely a plant, I think this was hilarious and really demonstrates the difference between the Republican candidates.

10+ Year Old Account
    And my heart

</3 Ruby why!

That guy was strangely over committed to the bit.

And why is Macro looking for hidden cameras? The other hundred aren't good enough?

Why attack Rubio? He can't win. Kick a man while he's down?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Does anyone know if Marco is related to Ricky Rubio? For a while, whenever people talked about this dude, I thought they were talking about Ricky and I was confused, because he was really a bust.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Does anyone know if Marco is related to Ricky Rubio? For a while, whenever people talked about this dude, I thought they were talking about Ricky and I was confused, because he was really a bust.
    I dont think so. Ricky is from Spain while Rubio's heritage is from Cuba

Hook, line, and sinker. That's what a good troll in real life looks like. Take notice people.