Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    on trinkets for xhul-
    after finally being able to use LoV last night (after 10 previous kills) LoV does not compair in terms of survivability when pitted against WuE/AcP.

I ran WuE and mythic WF LoV and whilst my damage done was silly good I always felt slightly at risk. I guess if you were to play normal LoV it would be better for survival (mythic overheals for so damn much each time it procs)
    when learning the fight and for the sake of you not having to worry about your RF I'd 100% recommend playing AcP and WuE.

one note on it though if you are struggling with add interrupts (which you really shouldn't be doing this late into a tier) if you can manage LoV it just blows the adds up if you can get it to proc at the right times and the less time the adds are up the less time they can possibly stand there casting.
    why were you 'finally able to use lov last night' after 10 kills? what was preventing you from using lov before?

Deleted
    Thx for all the tips guys. Got to successfully 2 tank and get the kill Tips for Manny now appreciated! :P

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    why were you 'finally able to use lov last night' after 10 kills? what was preventing you from using lov before?
    the usual over aggro'ing issues and the fact it's seen as scumbagging
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Scumbaggish what? And you just cancelaura Righteous Fury when void add spawns and there is never an issue.

Also for Manno play Seraph WuE+Lov or Wue+Anzu, and then it depends on the combo, don't risk getting glaive debuff over getting seraphim up.

so your other tank was too lazy to target his add instead of the boss, basically.

also, idk how doing a lot more dps = scumbagging, lol

Quote Originally Posted by penkek View Post
    Also for Manno play Seraph WuE+Lov or Wue+Anzu, and then it depends on the combo, don't risk getting glaive debuff over getting seraphim up.
    WuE+LoV all the way, for progression
    Last edited by sage; 2016-03-18 at 04:27 PM.

I use sera/gronntooth/LoV for manno progression. It's not exactly a hard tanking fight at current ilvls