I've been struggling with this issue for the past year now with no hope in sight.

At first whenever I attempted to plug in a second monitor (connected via DVI, HDMI, or even VGA) either one monitor goes black, or both monitors go black. I was unable to have two monitors give a display at a given time. Since the issue occurred i have replaced my video card four times, had my motherboard RMA'd, reinstalled windows 8 and 10 and have tested multiple monitors with several different cables, and of course tinkered with my display options, but still no luck.

I gave up on trying to solve this for several months.

Now, months later, it appears that no matter what I do, I am unable to get a display on my second monitor, while either having two monitors plugged in at once, or just using the second monitor on its own, I have no picture. (I still have picture on the monitor using HDMI)

* In the display settings, it doesn't detect or identify the second monitor.
* On-board graphics is disabled
* Nvidia Control Panel doesn't recognize the second monitor
* Monitor with DVI cable works fine on different computer.
* Replaced Video Card 4 times
* Replaced Motherboard
* Rolled back Nvidia Drivers
* Reinstalled Bios
* Reinstalled Windows 8 and 10

I've been in contact with my power supply manufacturer (Corsair) and they didn't believe it to be a PSU problem.
I've been in contact with Intel, and they don't believe it to be a processor problem

System Specs:

Samsung SyncMaster 24" 1920x1200
Samsung SyncMaster 23" 1920x1080
Intel i5 4670k
MSI Z87 G45 Gaming Motherboard
EVGA GTX 760
8 Gigs DDR3 1600
Corsair RM750 PSU