Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    dont get bro raped, if you see natty ice and legend of zelda just run

this is a story of my life back in high school and university.

I was dumb too asking my friends: guy i didnt do anything wrong!!! They would all facepalm ofc.

You are either trolling or you know what you did wrong...

She obviously wanted you to a make a move and from what you said it sounds like you made it pretty clear that you weren't interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    OP, you derped big time on this. You're 25 and didn't know it. Have you lived under a rock for the last 10 years?

"...She was sitting pretty close to me which I mentally shrugged to myself at. My thoughts were that she grew up close with her family."

lol Yeah, nope.

Maybe she should have written it on a big sign in crayon, but you still would have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This is the more modern expression of a "booty call".
    People should really be more direct these days. Why do we need some kind of code name for something else and not just outright say it. Or in this case why the fuck the girl just didnt make the first move.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. As someone who despise the term "Netflix and chill" i still know what it means, it's a quite well known (well at least on social media/internet) way to say come over and let's have sex. It's basically the modern booty call, so i understand that she might have been upset because either you don't know what it is, which means you're probably not very popular, and we all know that popularity have a huge effect on the people we like. Or she was upset that perhaps you knew what it meant but thought she was ugly or not sexy enough. But god damn it OP, how the F do you not know what it means. I'd never wingman you, thats for sure.
    Last edited by mmoc4f569e679c; 2016-03-15 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Because in the end all the 0/10 posting people would get infracted and the OP would not.
    Yeah I feel like the creativity has shifted from the people making troll posts, which would sometimes be elegant in their nuance with people calling it out with simple "Troll" "Gr8b8m8" and other quips; to the people finding ways to call out said trolling without getting themselves infracted (whilst at the same time troll posts degenerate into the same boring copypasta crap from 2010)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. As someone who despise the term "Netflix and chill" i still know what it means, it's a quite well known (well at least on social media/internet) to say come over and let's have sex.
    I didn't know what it meant until I stumbled upon this thread and googled it, to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I didn't know what it meant until I stumbled upon this thread and googled it, to be honest.
    Crazy, y'all are crazy!

If you've been in a relationship longer than like... 4-6 months, "netflix and chill" is literally that. Otherwise, it's a Smash or do not smash invite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    People should really be more direct these days. Why do we need some kind of code name for something else and not just outright say it. Or in this case why the fuck the girl just didnt make the first move.
    She did, she sent the "come over and fuck" text.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She did, she sent the "come over and fuck" text.
    Agreed. "Netflix and chill" is actually pretty straightforward.

Deleted
    Join us next time on Things that never happened!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I want 9gag to leave.
    Me too but some crap tends to stick around. What's your point tho' ?

Yesterday was steak and BJ day. It couldn't have been more obvious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. "Netflix and chill" is actually pretty straightforward.
    Wrong. " Come over to my place and let's have sex" is straightforward. Anything else is mind games and girl's coy, subtlety bllsht.

I really appreciate forward women. Chicks that like to play mind games can annoy someone else; i'm out of fcks to give.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Wrong. " Come over to my place and let's have sex" is straightforward. Anything else is mind games and girl's coy, subtlety bllsht.

I really appreciate forward women. Chicks that like to play mind games can f with someone else; i'm out of fcks to give.
    Knowing what "Netflix and chill" means makes it straightforward, it's the same as come over and let's have sex. To be honest it's a great thing because all these shy girls/women that couldnt dare to say something like come here and let's have sex now have a way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Knowing what "Netflix and chill" means makes it straightforward, it's the same as come over and let's have sex. To be honest it's a great thing because all these shy girls/women that couldnt dare to say something like come here and let's have sex now have a way.
    Ehhhh, maybe. I hate the shy/coy types. Somebody else can have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Ehhhh, maybe. I hate the shy/coy types. Somebody else can have them.
    It's not though, not for this younger generation. I'm hip enough to know some things, but not all.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

this thread made me smile
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)