Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh, many... I'd say latest Thief

There is a few I've gotten in recent times that I've regretted. Mostly on my PS Vita but to name a couple lately

Amnesia: Memories - So boring. Totally not my cup of tea
    Conception 2 - The concept sounded interesting but I found the battle system such a chore.
    Elder Scrolls Online - Played it for about an hour. Didn't realise it was an action MMO and I hate action MMO (I really should have looked into it more before purchasing) Total waste of money

10+ Year Old Account
    Does my younger brother buying Shadow the Hedgehog count? It tainted my PS2......

Guild Wars 2
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I gave both of them a fair shot. Hated them. Guild Wars 2 really killed me with their crafting system, I got incredibly discouraged. It's not just that, either, I didn't really enjoy anything about it besides story curiosity.

Reckoning was a single player game that played like an MMO. It had a horrible, horrible story. Its gameplay wasn't appealing at all. The world was nice, though. Character models looked great. Definitely had potential.
    Last edited by Zafire; 2016-04-23 at 03:32 AM.

Guild Wars 2, Warlords of Draenor, Destiny

10+ Year Old Account
    Dayz not the Arma mod
    H1z1
    Nhl 16

10+ Year Old Account
    freaking fallout 4 just another generic shooter not the hardcore RPG it just to be

The Division, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Dark Souls II.

I tried to like it, I really did.... but there was nothing about the game I could find enjoyable (even ignoring the horrendous nature of the port).

*shrug* Luckily I have plenty of games that are challenging and fun, so I don't have to rely on Dark Souls for a challenge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Command and Conquer 4! Fuck that game! Worst way to end a game series O.o....... Just remembering that game makes me mad
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I wish I never ruined my life commiting to a game like world of warcraft

It was like drugs and I lost so much feeding this addiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Battlefront....terrible
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    Day Z standalone and Ark: Survival Evolved

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    The new Battlefront....terrible

I don't mind it that much, I find it odd how their season pass is 69.99 and the game is 49.99

More than 2 thirds of my steam library. For Xbox Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur, Dragon Age 2.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Final Fantasy 8. Usually one that people enjoy but coming off 7 I wanted something similar in scope and was pretty bored of it quick even though I finished it.

Final Fantasy Tactics. Had no idea what this was gonna be like back then but it was a Final Fantasy game so herp derp lets get it. Played it a bit and wasn't enjoying myself, never played it again.

Manhunt. I wish I never bought this because I played the shit out of it for months, seeing just how crazy I could do the levels and still finish with an ok score. Was a serious addiction for awhile there.
    FFT! See I have the exact opposite feelings (note my avatar). I replay this game almost every year in some form (it's available in the iOS store...) because i think it is one of the best games every created. The replayability, the story, the class system is so amazing. It was overshadowed by FFVII at the time (~1997), but I think I will go to my grave thinking this is one of the best games ever.

Edit: On topic, Wildstar.

Deleted
    GTA 4 because the PC port is basically unplayable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim. The writing is mediocre and uninvolved; most decisions you make do not really matter (for example, the Civil War). The controls are clunky. Graphically it had some decent parts, but for a 2011 game it suffered from very limited environmental variation. Half the map is just a white and black blizzard. Far too many of the quests are fetch-and-kill missions without interesting mechanics or memorable encounters. The game still suffers from the classic flaw of being able to chug infinite potions during combat, trivializing any fight if you've prepared enough. Another classic flaw: shoot an enemy, run around a corner and the enemy will shrug off the attack as if it's the wind.

Sure, some of these are solved by modding. But is that the standard we have come to expect from Bethesda games? "We'll give this flaw a pass because mods will fix it." Sorry, but not good enough for me. Skyrim is a 6/10 maximum, just like Fallout 4 (don't get me started on the issues with F4).

Skyrim has to be the most overrated game of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    TESO collector's edition. The goodies weren't even worth it. The game was half-way decent at the start, I liked getting a horse so early on, and playing a race that only others who spent the money on could play (Imperials). Then the game goes F2P and all the perks I spent money on, suddenly everyone had access to. It isn't the fact that everyone had access to them, it's that they got it for free. I had to pay to get them, so should everyone else. I don't even care if it's like a buck for the horse and a buck for the race. It just really told me that the morons behind TESO didn't know what they were doing.

Then the thief system came out, and the best way to farm Motifs suddenly went out the window. Prices skyrocketed. Crafting was a bitch unless you were partnered with someone or used an alt. There was just so much WRONG done with that game that I eventually just left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.