Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Witcher 3
    Nothing depresses me more than having a game I'd consider flawless, aside from 1 aspect. That aspect being the most important thing in the game, the combat. I cannot stand it. 70 hours put in trying to enjoy it.

Pokemon X/Y
    I have an addiction in these games. When I have to force myself to put down a game I'm loving because my life is suffering, it speaks volumes.

Ocarina of time on the 3DS. Will NEVER understand how this game has such a big following still. I think its mostly due to nostalgia....game was just....Oh well I bought it mostly for seing 3D effects, game worked fine...but blaaah so booring and......ye

edit: I get why it was big back in the days...seems like a good game for its time, but past 2010.-. meeh
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Fighter Maker - (PSX, 1999) Ugh..........
    Holy hell, I'd forgotten about that game. Cool idea, but yeah...poorly executed.

Thankfully, I rented it instead of buying it, so I was only out like...3 bucks.

Deleted
    Since I'm very smart I can't really remember any Games that I paid real money for that were complete Trash. There are some Games I paid <2€ for that I played for less than 2hours, but I can't think of any 30€+ Game that I played less than 2hrs.

I was very disappointed with Fallout 4, but played it 350hrs so far and got it for free, so I can't really argue here. Borderlands 2 wasn't really my thing but I still played it like 85hrs and even bought DLC for it. :O

Oh and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Paid like 6€ for it and played exactly 8minutes. That was a really bad purchase

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning & Skyrim, both bought recently.

Reckoning had a decent combat & class/skill system, but the game itself is just so fucking dull. Roughly half the time I spent playing was just standing around listening to bland and lifeless NPC's talk half-heartedly at me, and rummaging through that awful inventory UI. I want to like it, I really do but It's just so fucking boring and uninspired.

Skyrim looks good from the outside, but I just couldn't bare the terrrible combat, animations and endless hours of pointless bullshit.

All in all I've simply become tired of those kinds of classic, ultra-RPGs.

Civ Beyond Earth. Fallout 4.

Call of Duty: Ghosts. For some reason, at the time, I actually thought it would be different/interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli View Post
    Witcher 3
    Nothing depresses me more than having a game I'd consider flawless, aside from 1 aspect. That aspect being the most important thing in the game, the combat. I cannot stand it. 70 hours put in trying to enjoy it.
    Makes me feel a little better. Bought via Steam and gave it 90 minutes or so but the control and combat seemed awful. Returned it.

Later, having heard rave reviews all over the place I bought it for Xbox One figuring the controls and combat may be better suited for consoles. Big ol' negative. Have tried a few different times to get into it but just can't get past the horrid combat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Landmark, my heart was broken. Though that's what i get for Pre-Ordering.

Overwatch, pre-purchased for extras, regret after playing beta. Oh well.