Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Sure, just call in sick for a few days, have your stress level go way up, etc just because a minority of people like forcing the majority to get up an hour earlier rather than just getting themselves up earlier. There is no viable reason to keep changing the clock, either stay in DST or stay in ST. Or better yet, just use GMT.
    It isn't a minority following daylight savings, though. Or, you know, as I said, people should just start to grow up and manage themselves better and it wouldn't even have much effect, if people just take a moment for themselves. Doesn't increase your stress levels either, if it does, bad news - you had the problem before that. You don't even need a few days. Quite common in my previous jobs where some have needed a day off because they were called and claimed that the shift set them a bit off and they'll either be in later or not at all.

Removing the DST, this thing that would be the problem, would still be there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not having to change my clocks twice a year (or just being 1 hour off for half the year if i'm lazy) would provide substantially more benefits than day light savings time has ever given me :s

Also shouldn't it be the opposite? :S

Like clocks go forward In winter and back in summer.

If Saylight savings was permanent we could constantly have more sun year round and everyone would be happier/ healthier, yet thanks to day light savings ending it goes darker an hour earlier in winter 0o
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2016-03-16 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It isn't a minority following daylight savings, though. Or, you know, as I said, people should just start to grow up and manage themselves better and it wouldn't even have much effect, if people just take a moment for themselves. Doesn't increase your stress levels either, if it does, bad news - you had the problem before that. You don't even need a few days. Quite common in my previous jobs where some have needed a day off because they were called and claimed that the shift set them a bit off and they'll either be in later or not at all.

Removing the DST, this thing that would be the problem, would still be there.
    Hmmm, random person on MMO's opinion or the opinion of multiple medical studies....... I think I will go with science here.