Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Obama whips out his pen again!

Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean which couldve given 10s of thousands of people good jobs, and reduced our dependency on foreign oil, and boosted our economy, but instead, the almighty environment takes top billing over whats best for the country. He has now banned drilling in the Atlantic, Arctic, and Pacific Oceans, and most of the Gulf of Mexico, made coal production so costly that the business can no longer survive, forbids the creation of the keystone XL pipeline, etc... Why does he hate jobs so much???

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...bama/81800458/

Cant wait until next year when Trump can undo all this nonsense
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-03-15 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    but instead, the almighty environment takes top billing over whats best for the country.
    Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to miss him once he leaves office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Damn Obama looking out for the environment. It isn't like we need it to live or anything.

Oh noes, not the environment. I frikkin hate the environment.

Deleted
    I'm sure it's a reason for you guys to produce some world class green energy solution that would in turn give thousands of new jobs. If BP oil didnt fail so hard maybe it wouldnt be a problem. But a disaster of that magnitude can't happen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burn all the fossil fuels!

10+ Year Old Account
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean which couldve given 10s of thousands of people good jobs, and reduced our dependency on foreign oil, and boosted our economy, but instead, the almighty environment takes top billing over whats best for the country. He has now banned drilling in the Atlantic, Arctic, and Pacific Oceans, and most of the Gulf of Mexico, made coal production so costly that the business can no longer survive, forbids the creation of the keystone XL pipeline, etc... Why does he hate jobs so much???

Cant wait until next year when Trump can undo all this nonsense
    The environment is more important than jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    I'm sure it's a reason for you guys to produce some world class green energy solution that would in turn give thousands of new jobs. If BP oil didnt fail so hard maybe it wouldnt be a problem. But a disaster of that magnitude can't happen again.
    We don't innovate anymore. We eat corn and complain.

10+ Year Old Account

Well because he is liberal scum. He will do anything for the left wing, and is extremely partisan. He touts that he wants to "work with the right" to come to bipartisan agreements, but he has NEVER shown that he has. Every time a bill comes across his desk, he vetoes it. Pretty nice track record of bipartisan there obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    But, but drill baby drill?

It's "President Obama". Won two elections. Commander in Chief.

Respect his position first, then I'll read your drivel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why does he hate jobs so much?
    1. Do you remember that comment he let slip once, about bitter people clinging to God and guns or somesuch?
    2. Trees matter more than people.
    3. He hates America.

Next question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    Remember Deepwater Horizon? Innovation also produces jobs; changing the attitude towards the environment requires action, not just lip service. Obama should be saluted for doing what he can.

I don't understand how not wanting to destroy the environment is nazism.

He made a good call imo, no need to start fucking up the Atlantic Ocean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't understand how not wanting to destroy the environment is nazism.
    Just smile and nod.

I'm sure destroying the country for a wooden nickle will come back into style...Mad Max: The Documentary coming soon to a wasteland near you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.
    I love hearing belly laughs, male or female. I'm pleased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Remember Deepwater Horizon? Innovation also produces jobs; changing the attitude towards the environment requires action, not just lip service. Obama should be saluted for doing what he can.
    Yes. I don't know why you quote me when i'm arguing the exact same point.