Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'll wait another 5-6 months if it means getting a good expansion that actually has content post-release, besides one patch.

Impatient people get lost and go play other games. Your life doesn't revolve around WoW. (I hope)

Deleted
    Blizzard do have issues hyping the release of their games to soon though. I definately agree with that sentiment. Look at for example Overwatch.

They keep making videos and stories and characters they expect people to follow. But me and noone of my friends wants in on that shit before its released. We where hyped at blizzcon 1,5 years ago when it was announced. Now? not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    So much wrong in just three sentences. You're not even trying.
    this /endthread

What you were hyped about was the announcement of the expansion.
    You'll be hyped again wen 7.0 comes out.
    If not, then you just don't enjoy this game.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Do people honestly live and breath WoW? Jesus... Are you tired of WoD? No problem, stop paying the monthly sub and go do something else, come back once Legion is released. There is literally no reason why they should released before it's officially ready just to please you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Do people honestly live and breath WoW? Jesus... Are you tired of WoD? No problem, stop paying the monthly sub and go do something else, come back once Legion is released. There is literally no reason why they should released before it's officially ready just to please you.
    That's the wrong attitude pal! If everyone just stopped playing WoW because they are bored, the players would be letting Blizzard "off the hook" to release more content. No, we must stay subbed to show Blizzard that we want more content. They are slow, they can't seem to grasp the message that is being sent out, but we must be steadfast in our subscriptions to get the point across!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    That's the wrong attitude pal! If everyone just stopped playing WoW because they are bored, the players would be letting Blizzard "off the hook" to release more content. No, we must stay subbed to show Blizzard that we want more content. They are slow, they can't seem to grasp the message that is being sent out, but we must be steadfast in our subscriptions to get the point across!!
    The sarcasm is strong in this one.

Hype can die out but Blizzard is good at many things and one of them is marketing and drawing people back to the game. Expect commercials, billboards, contests, the whole shibang. And people will come back to check it out. It has always been that way. I didn't have to say it but reiterating is my thing.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    If instead of twitter intergration add instagram with ingame screenshot editor and filters and we will have a winner xpac!
    wait what about snapchatting, whatsapp, and all the others? surely you don't mean to leave the rest of the world out. Folks i believe we've discovered a twitter and FB snob, hmmpf

I dread Legion launch with all the ability pruning
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    Much smaller dev companies produce much better games (entire games, not xpacs) much quicker. Sick and tired of blizz excuses and lazyness, legion should be out months ago!

over and out, peace to all who keep holding on.
    Well I learned my lesson with wod. I was never hyped for legion and will not be pre ordering. We've seen blizzard take their time and still put out shit content (eg. WoD)

But no, smaller companies and their games still don't compare.

Have some patience FFS.

I personally wish they would take as long as they need, years even if need be, and make each expansion really unique and loaded with so much content it would be impossible to rush through it all in the first two months... but then there are majority cry babies like the OP who want content vomited at them every few months so they can blast through it and then complain about how bored they are and wish they had more content... /irony.
    Last edited by MagicBanana; 2016-04-04 at 04:34 AM.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

personal opinion: I believe Blizzard knows they have shit with Legion. They will plod along in"Alpha" mode until 3 weeks before release and do like other (UBI) have done and have weekend "Open Beta" runs to test the hardware. Everything will be set in stone, they will have a release date and that will be that. Bug reports will be logged, but it won't make a bit of difference in the release package. Until they open it up to regular players giving opinion, I won't believe their hype. "Yearly" expansions at the price of first run games is not acceptable. We shall see what happens in the next few weeks, but it does not bode well for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodrunner View Post
    personal opinion: I believe Blizzard knows they have shit with Legion. They will plod along in"Alpha" mode until 3 weeks before release and do like other (UBI) have done and have weekend "Open Beta" runs to test the hardware. Everything will be set in stone, they will have a release date and that will be that. Bug reports will be logged, but it won't make a bit of difference in the release package. Until they open it up to regular players giving opinion, I won't believe their hype. "Yearly" expansions at the price of first run games is not acceptable. We shall see what happens in the next few weeks, but it does not bode well for WoW.
    I do not want them to open testing to Joe Schmoes. I am more than fine with the feedback I have been reading. A bunch of LFR casuals shouldn't be giving advice on class design in my opinion lol. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I disagree with you and FFXIV is my example to that.
    On which point? FFXIV is made by a small team?

fromsoft released 4 perfect FULL games (and 5 xpacs) while wow team released 2 xpacs.

Really shocked noone has mentioned it before but Blizzard doesn't JUST work on WoW.. Not sure how why this was even compared.

Starcraft 2
    Diablo 3
    Hearthstone
    Heroes of the Storm
    WoW
    Overwatch

All of these titles are FULL games (and most had expacs released in the timeframe you gave)

So saying "OMG ONLY 2 XPACS?!?!"

Is a little ridiculous

People don't mention it because it's different teams working on it. Each game has it's own dev team at blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    I would rather wait the normal wait maybe even longer and receive a well polished and likable product than a rushed piece of shit AKA Warlords of Terrible.
    Why settle for a single option when you can have both? A longer wait AND a rushed piece of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    I'll wait another 5-6 months if it means getting a good expansion that actually has content post-release, besides one patch.

Impatient people get lost and go play other games. Your life doesn't revolve around WoW. (I hope)
    I'm not impatient but it's a bit short sighted to claim that you can't complain about how long it takes while playing other games.

For something in development since WoD development and announced in Aug 2015 it takes long, that's just a fact, if its as long in development as they claim then it takes longer for them to make 1 expac with 5 zones then it did the SE team to totally remake the FF MMO from it's crappy 2011 version.
    I stopped playing WoD 5 months ago, I'm not impatient for Legion, I'm playing The division and soon OW while waiting, but still I'm free to say that it takes long.

Quote Originally Posted by Axial View Post
    Really shocked noone has mentioned it before but Blizzard doesn't JUST work on WoW.. Not sure how why this was even compared.

Starcraft 2
    Diablo 3
    Hearthstone
    Heroes of the Storm
    WoW
    Overwatch

All of these titles are FULL games (and most had expacs released in the timeframe you gave)

So saying "OMG ONLY 2 XPACS?!?!"

Is a little ridiculous
    All different teams and head developers, Kaplan and Metzen moved to Titan ( which is now Overwatch ) ages ago and do like 0,0% for WoW anymore.
    If it was all one team I would be dead 3 times before I ever see the last WoW expansion come to life.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    People don't mention it because it's different teams working on it. Each game has it's own dev team at blizzard.
    From Software had multiple teams too for those games. Source