Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Peace occurs between entities that are possible to damage one another. Palestine is not even a threat to Israel. A Peace is highly unlikely. There is also one another way, that is entire world pressuring Israel but that's not gonna happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    If the Palestinians want peace they can start with removing hamas. Small steps.
    I bet you would say same shit for PKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Peace occurs between entities that are possible to damage one another. Palestine is not even a threat to Israel. A Peace is highly unlikely. There is also one another way, that is entire world pressuring Israel but that's not gonna happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you would say same shit for PKK.
    You don't agree? You like hamas? As long as hamas is there there will be no peace.

You don't agree? You like hamas? As long as hamas is there there will be no peace.
    Why in the fucking world would I like hamas? I am just asking if you would say the same thing for PKK. Let me do it for you. "If Kurds wants peace, they better get rid of PKK first", agreed? I am almost sure, more so than Israel, that so long as PKK exist, there won't be peace.

Why in the fucking world would I like hamas? I am just asking if you would say the same thing for PKK. Let me do it for you. "If Kurds wants peace, they better get rid of PKK first", agreed? I am almost sure, more so than Israel, that so long as PKK exist, there won't be peace.
    I never liked PKK, i do like YPG and Peshmerga though for being the greatest ground force against daesh. But i guess those groups are just as bad as pkk right? you can do what you like with pkk i dont care.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there will never be peace in israel when both sides just keeps pointing finger at eachother, as that is all they do.

I never liked PKK, i do like YPG and Peshmerga though for being the greatest ground force against daesh. But i guess those groups are just as bad as pkk right?
    The fact that you can't give a straight answer tells much about you. You are a poor example of Western indoctrination. Not that I personally give a damn about how you individuals think over PKK, I just wanted to point out the pure hypocrisy involved in this discussion.

As for Peshmerge, you better update yourself. Start reading about relations between Iraqi Kurds and Turkey. As for YPG, USA documents, which were removed from the website recently, acknowledge the link between YPG and PKK.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-16 at 11:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you can't give a straight answer tells much about you. You are a poor example of Western indoctrination. Not that I personally give a damn about how you individuals think over PKK, I just wanted to point out the pure hypocrisy involved in this discussion.
    here we go again

Maby you should keep your pkk buisness where someone cares, aka not in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has just devolved into yet another round of general Israeli/Palestine arguing, instead of discussing this specific topic, and has even got people discussing the Kurds now instead of the actual topic I'm just going to close it here.

CLOSED.