Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas would wipe the floor with old illidan i am afraid. kids been on ice too long.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    sylvanas would wipe the floor with old illidan i am afraid. kids been on ice too long.
    maybe.during WotA Illidan would still win.after his release then maybe yes since I doubt he was in his prime although he did fought Arthas on equal terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan's power is fucking terrifying and if he closes the gap Sylvanas is dead momentarily (depends on how many Valkyr are left) and Sylvanas can win only if she can keep the gap and Illidan only wins if he can kill all her Valkyr while avoiding Sylvanas. But he wins because he will just regenerate in the TN and come back as many times as it will take (slowly i guess).
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2016-03-17 at 02:31 AM.

Who would win in a fight

Geblin or Jastor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Who would win in a fight

Geblin or Jastor
    Jastor fights really really dirty I imagine...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arzimon View Post
    Illidan Stormrage vs Sylvanas Windrunner.

Both at their full power...........One on one fight to the death.

Who would win?
    sylvanas would win cause shes so super sexy hot.,, cause screw illidan he aint a female hot sex toy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    sylvanas would win cause shes so super sexy hot.,, cause screw illidan he aint a female hot sex toy.
    But Illdan had the Den of Delights.....

These arguments lol.

I like both, sylv probably more, but its a bit hard to compare really. If sylv hits an arrow befor illidan is on her, she will likely win, but if illidan can close on her, shes fucked.

Its just weird comparing these things, its like comparing the president to rambo? They have different roles which depend on situation

A better discussion would be illidan, one of his leutennants and 12 soldiers vs sylv, + leutennants + soldiers.

So if sylv has someone to cover her, i think she would win, but in a duel where there is cover, illidan no contest.

Sylv could charm illis soldiers, turn the rest into minions with black arrow, and overwhelm him in that case, illi would carve through her soldiers easily enough, but while hes occupied sylv will get him.

Remember sylv lost to arthas and his army, using past fights wont answer this question.

So the ultimate answer is' depends'.

A better question is in what situations would illidan or sylvanas beat the other

Sorry to burst your bubble but sylvanas is not that strong.
    She can use some nasty stuff like black poison arrows (against arthas) but she is just a VERY good archer with some banshee magic.

While i am not a fan of illidan, he has slain horrendous demons and other foes.
    Demon Hunters as a type of warrior/warlock are specialized in "dueling" and taking out deadly foes.

Not to mention illidan has incredible demonic abilities and he is a pretty good sorcerer on his own.
    Sylvanas probably count not even hit illidan, and even then it is a question can she actually hurt the demonic monstrosity that is him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be Illidan for me. A rogue, mage, demon hunter vs Sylvanas who is a dark ranger/hunter, necromancer. Yeah my money is on Illidan. His conquest and achievements in Outland are testament to his abilities.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it has to be Illidan. Sylvanus is just a zombie with a bow.

Illidan literally blew up a planet, according to the new book. The dreadlord home world.
    Last edited by Apology; 2016-03-17 at 09:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody wins when these two cringey-as-fuck edgelord characters meet, except maybe a bunch of dim-witted 14 year olds.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Illidan stomps easily, his skills are way beyond Sylvanas and he would've defeated Arthas if he wasn't too cocky. Also to those saying Arthas "killed" Illidan... He didn't die it was just an injury besides Sylvanas was killed not only by Arthas but by Godfrey too (A low level quest/dungeon npc)

Deleted
    a better match is Jaina vs Illidan.

Illidan easily, not even a contest.

Said Death Knight got his ass kicked by Banshee Sylvanas and Said Death Knight Man handled to fuck out of Illidan and sent him back to Outland like a broke bitch.
    Uhh, no dude, do some light reading. It was said that Illidan actually had the upper hand during his battle with Arthas. It was due to an opening created by his stupid arrogance that allowed Arthas to land the winning blow.
    Also, in that quest in Notherend (however u spell dat) where u fight Illidan with Arthas in the memory - it was stated that Illidan was the ONLY opponent that Arthas ever faced that was an actual threat (something to that effect)
    This isn't even a fair battle in any way. Illidan would destroy her!

First of all, Arthas was weakened at the time, cause of Frozen Throne getting wrecking balled.
    Also, he wasnt merged with the Lich King at the time.
    But, ye, Illidan would beat Sylvanas if she fought fair. If not, she'd have a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARhaine View Post
    First of all, Arthas was weakened at the time, cause of Frozen Throne getting wrecking balled.
    Also, he wasnt merged with the Lich King at the time.
    But, ye, Illidan would beat Sylvanas if she fought fair. If not, she'd have a chance.
    LK restored his powers.he was as strong as before or even stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Nobody wins when these two cringey-as-fuck edgelord characters meet, except maybe a bunch of dim-witted 14 year olds.
    Oh, the comment is so edgy it gave me a papercut xD
    Seriously though, WoW's story has always been over-the-top fantasy with appeal-to-teens characters, what's wrong with it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    LK restored his powers.he was as strong as before or even stronger.
    Hm. My memory can err on this, t'was a long time I played TFT. Well, maybe I'll replay W3 if they make a SC2 mod, like they did with SC1 campaigns.

Except Sylvanas drove Arthas from the EK and and then when he died she took his bitches.

Sylvanas beats Arthas because she is far more cunning Illidan loses to Arthas because he is arrogant as fuck.

Sylvanas doesn't have hipster Demon Vampire night Elf theme people bait over so he has like super lore status in their eyes.
    No, no, no, no, no, no!
    Arthas was in a weak state when Sylvanas shot the arrow, which was also a motivation to do it then because she knew he was weak. If he was at full power he would not have been so badly affected. When Arthas fought Illidan, he was at the strongest he had ever been. We are comparing the strength of a teenager to a full grown adult.